“Now THESE are tacos!”
Review of DK Puerto Morelos

DK Puerto Morelos
Description: A reclaimed shipping container serving a globally-inspired menu of delicious, well-made, simple food and a tequila, mezcal and signature cocktail bar with ocean views.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Oh wow! I am IMPRESSED! My husband and I just finished a trip to Mexico. One if the places we visited was Puerto Morelos and one of the first places we ate at was DK.

I am from New Mexico, and then lived in California for a while, traveled to other areas of Mexico the past twenty years and now reside in the Las Vegas area. So I have tried many different types of tacos in my life.

The lionfish tacos at DK are by and far some of the best, if not the best tacos I have ever had in my life!! What they do at DK is amazing. The fish is so fresh and the combination of ingredients and sauces (the pineapple habanero sauce is THE BOMB) is a true delicacy. Paired with a great cocktail (we went for the Bruce Lee) and we had the best meal of our week long stay! And this goes up against the meals we ate at a 5 star resort!

So simple, but so so soooooooooo good! We will be back next year when we return to Mexico!

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed May 25, 2019 via mobile

Our visit to DK was a pleasant surprise. We walked by a couple weeks ago and thought the concept of a storage container restaurant was cool. I had seen some people on Facebook recommend it and knew we had to try it. We ordered the Lionfish tacos, Shepard's Rice and Gingermiel Chicken. Everything was so tasty! From the food to atmosphere it was all unique and wonderful.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 17, 2019

Came here as our last stop before heading to airport. Very interesting and cool set up. Who would've thought I can have the best Kung Pao Chicken I've ever had in a fishing village in Mexico? Lionfish tacos were flavorful. Their smoothies are made fresh and super yummy. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

We ate here x 2 years ago and the food was delicious.
Such a nice place to eat fresh and well cooked fish So we returned and the food continues to be appetising and unsophisticated as we like it.The staff are great and it was so nice to find they continue to be passionate about delivering good food .
Served simply with a cold beer after a hot day is great
We have a similar place on the beach in Tynemouth UK called Riley’s fish shack
Make sure you eat her whilst in Puerto Morelos

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed May 7, 2019

On a back street close to the water is a container-kitchen run by some guys that really care about what they are feeding you. The Lion Fish tacos are delicious and a great way to rid the waters of a problem fish. The food selections change, so its easy to try something new each time you eat there. A little pricey for Mexico.

Date of visit: November 2018