“Delicious and Fresh”
Review of La Pizza Nostra

La Pizza Nostra
Ranked #32 of 191 Restaurants in Puerto Morelos
Reviewed May 31, 2019 via mobile

We were drawn into this restaurant with the special on the sidewalk, 5 beers and a pizza or 5 beers and 5 empanadas for 250 pesos. We tried the pizza our first visit, ordered 2 pizzas actually and boy were they yummy. The crust was perfect and the flavor was great! We went back this week to try the empanadas and again, so yummy! They were made to order, so tasty, it was hard to pick a favorite of the 5 because they were all great.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 29, 2019 via mobile

My husband had the steak and it was perfect! Grilled to perfection with a juicy Center. I went for pizza and the look did not match the taste. It looked like any other pizza but it was excellent! Something about the crust really had me:)

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

Perfect for the solo traveller. Steak you can almost cut with your lips. Excellent pasta ala olio. The service was charming. The server polished the silverware before he set the table. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 9, 2019

We love this place and eat here at least once a week. The pizza and pasta are delicious! The salads are fresh and tasty. The empanadas are the best I have ever tasted! The owner/chef and the staff are friendly and the food is all cooked to order, not sitting under a heat lamp waiting for you! Delicious!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed April 9, 2019 via mobile

This was my third time eating at this quaint little pizza place in this quaint little town. Each time has been a delight. The toppings are plentiful and fresh, and the prices are very reasonable.

I highly recommend the meat lovers or arrachera if you want something with a little spice and bite.

Brought a couple buddies with me this most recent visit and they couldn’t stop raving about the place.

Date of visit: April 2019