We spent two weeks in March and have already booked to return next year!
You just can't beat the location - walk out of your apartment, and you are right on the beach. Arrecifes has a private beach area, with palapas, palm trees and lounge chairs.
The suites are basic and every room has "quirks" but the staff does their best to remedy the problems (our room had a leaking bathroom sink, and we had ongoing issues with our safe). I can say, however, that I wish the safe issue was remedied better - we were asked by the front office staff to "just not use the safe"...ummmm, no! We chose Arrecifes in part because they do have safes.
All of the guests are super friendly, and we met wonderful people that week look forward to seeing again next year.
We really appreciated the addition of bike racks during our second week. It would be great if management upgraded the bar-b-q. We just didn't feel safe using the old one provided and would have loved to bar-b-q our dinners.
Rafael and Laila at the front desk speak excellent English, and are always prepared to answer any questions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Suites Arrecifes, 14 beach front suites with king size or dbl. beds, large living area, kitchenette equipped, garden, and beautiful beach! 3 star complex 5 blocks from main square of Puerto Morelos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Arrecifes Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Arrecifes Puerto Morelos
- Hotel Arrecifes Suites Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos