“Interesting Menu with Vegetarian and Gluten Free”
Review of Clandestyno

Clandestyno
Ranked #46 of 189 Restaurants in Puerto Morelos
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed February 3, 2019

Don't pass this place up! My wife and I have had dinner here multiple times on are visits to Puerto Morelos. We are often the only people in the restaurant, and honestly, we do not understand. The menu has many tasty and interesting options, and we always enjoy our meals. When the more popular restaurants are all full, give Clandestyno's a try. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed January 29, 2019

The vegan burger here is amazing! We ordered it three different visits! Ana María was kind enough to explain to me how to make it on my own even! Juicy, our waiter, was warm and kind, she went out of her way to welcome us and get us anything and everything we asked for each time we visited. The vegan stuffed pepper is also spectacular. You just don't expect that much from a stuff pepper but, no kidding, it's fabulous! We tried the vegan burger and vegan stuffed pepper on our first visit and every time we returned - I regret not having tried their other vegan options but I've no doubt everything at this place is amazing. Ana María, the Chef, makes all the food fresh from scratch. The garden and restaurant are clean and pretty, and right by the square/park.

Reviewed January 11, 2019 via mobile

Our overall experience was all right, but we both agreed we didn't like it enough to want to go back. My friend had the vegan burger, which she liked well enough. I had the pasta carbonara which was okay. Nothing remarkable about it. The fake garden setting is nice enough but the ground is uneven, which makes chairs sit unevenly. The service was great, though. Attentive.

Reviewed December 29, 2018 via mobile

Nice garden and delicious food! Enjoyed the ravioli and lasagne with a good glas of wine. Very nice staff.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 12, 2018

A lovely garden setting, excellent menu (good range of excellent vegetarian options) service friendly and a damn good margarita. Would definitely return.

Date of visit: December 2018