Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great experience!

We visited during our honeymoon. This tucked-away little piece of Heaven was amazing! My husband is... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
ShellyPruitt
Beautiful spa experience in nature.

This was our second visit to Los Colibries Spa. We made sure to include it in our trip. The couples... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

from $55.00
from $85.00
from $49.99
More Info
All reviews milk bath hour treatment cold shower full body massage outdoor bath fresh fruit neck massage essential oils hibiscus tea warm milk body mask sweat lodge head neck au naturel mud wrap jungle spa natural mud
Selected filters
Reviewed December 29, 2015 via mobile

We visted the Los Colibries Jungle Spa during our visit to the riviera maya in December. We made arrangements with them for transportation and was pocked up by Willie at the Valentin imperial resort. We had the 2 1/2 hour treatment which was by far the most relaxing massage treatment that we have had in any country. They were very professional and the surroundings and chirping birds very relaxing. It was drizzling off and on but this did not hurt the experience as it was still extremely romantic and a highlight to our 25th anniversary trip. Would definitely recommend to anyone in the area and will also be returning on any trip that I on the area. Thanks again for the awesome day as this will be hard for any other facility to reproduce.

3  Thank duanec29
valerie66740, Propietario at Los Colibries Mayan Jungle Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2015

Thank you so much for your great review. I am very happy you enjoyed it.
Warms regards

Reviewed December 29, 2015

Great spa! It's a family run operation, the prices were great. Victoria, the owner, was incredibly responsive to emails and was very flexible when our schedule kept changing. At the end,Victoria's husband even gave us recommendations of places to eat and things to do in the area. They also provided a fruit snack and juice at the end was a nice touch.

A group of 4 of us got a mud treatment and a massage. It was a great open-air facility that was very peaceful, relaxing, and clean. It wasn't the best massage I've ever had, but it was solid - I fell half asleep. The shower to rinse off the mud treatment wasn't warm which was surprising, but not terrible. Bottom line, I would definitely recommend this place!

2  Thank Ashley A

Thank you so much for your nice comment.
Warms regards

Reviewed December 16, 2015

The jungle garden setting was private and tranquil, the management attentive and generous, and the local staff were warm, focused and thorough in ministering to our aches and pains. Truly a restorative and sublime experience. Would return daily if it was in our budget!

Thank you Valerie, Willie, Lena, Anna for the memorable and healing journey!

Garry & Martine

1  Thank CanyonHikr
valerie66740, Propietario at Los Colibries Mayan Jungle Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2015

Merci beaucoup !!! Thank you so much for your nice comment and glad you enjoyed it.
warm regards,
A bientôt
valerie

Reviewed December 5, 2015 via mobile

I've had hundreds of massages and body treatments in different cities, of various types including aromatherapy, Swedish and Lomi Lomi - but my visit to the Los Colibries Mayan Jungle Spa rates as possibly the very best body treatment experience I've ever had.

I went for the 2 and a half hour treatment which included the half hour Temazcal, followed by a cold shower, then an application of a sulphur based mud which itches a bit as it dries, then another cold shower whilst the therapist helps you to wash it off again.

This was followed by a blissful warm milk bath with a 30 minute head, neck and shoulder massage. It was so relaxing I didn't want it to end - and being 30 minutes long, I wasn't disappointed :-)

Then on to the massage table for a full body Mayan massage. It was again really relaxing and heavenly, working from head to toe including stomach and bottom but excluding the genital area which was covered by a tiny towel. I was asked about the pressure required and was able to say if it was too soft or too hard. But it was perfect.

At the start, it was suggested to take the treatment in the nude and I fully recommend to do this. The area is very private and there is no one around but yourself, the therapists and the owner - a delightful French lady named Valerie. At each stage of the treatment she returns to explain what will happen next and to help set up the milk bath for example.

At the end, a complimentary delicious fruit plate was offered and the owner's son helped me find my way back to the ADO bus stop at Puerto Morelos - about 15 minutes away by taxi.

I cannot recommend this highly enough. I'm only sorry that I'm returning to London today or else I would do it again in a heartbeat. It's one of the best experiences in Puerto Morelos and one of the best massage treatments available at any price let alone the very reasonable rates they charge.

3  Thank SumanRoy35
valerie66740, Propietario at Los Colibries Mayan Jungle Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2015

Thank you so much for your great review, the spa is now on the second place, I am sure your comment help a lot !!! Hope to see you soon. Warm regards

Reviewed November 30, 2015

This was a pre ay with me and my girlfriend before the craziness of her destination wedding.

We really enjoyed it. My favorite part was the tub with the head massage, just so relaxing.

I am a travel agent and now recommend it to everyone I book to this area!

Date of experience: August 2015
1  Thank liveandplay

Thank you so much for your great review.
Warm regards