“Very Good Snorkeling”

Snorkel Tour to Puerto Morelos from Cancun
More Info
$89.00*
and up
Snorkeling Adventure at Puerto Morelos National Reef Park with Lunch and Open...
Reviewed May 4, 2013

We went in early May 2013. Our guide took us to two spots- both with very good sea life and beautiful coral. It was not as good as what one can see in Turks and Caicos, but was a lot better than Florida and some Hawaiian snorkeling I have done. The guide, we booked from Cancun Mermaid Tours, found a variety of fish for us to see and even hold. The highlight was a yellow stingray, which the guide let us hold and touch. We also saw 3 barracuda, 5 groupers, 2 french angelfish and many many horse-eye jacks. It is a very good operation.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

We had a great time snorkeling here. Abundant sea life, healthy coral and very friendly and helpful service. The cost was $25 per person and it included the gear. We hit 3 sites and were out for about 2.5 hrs. Feliciano booked us in. He has a booth right where the taxi would drop you off. Noel and Marcelo took us out. Noel has our tour guide and directed us to some great spots. I highly recommend it.

2  Thank Michael G
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I went with friends on a weekend trip to Ocean Coral & Turquesa. We booked a snorkel tour to the reef from the hotel. They took us out on the boat and provided all gear. They pointed out several species that I would have completely missed. The sting rays, anemones, sea urchins, and all the gorgeous, colorful fish were wonderful!

I was sad to see so much plastic floating in the water, though. Evidence of careless tourists. :(

Reviewed April 30, 2013

We took the Morning Glory snorkelling trip, met at 9am, left by 9:45 and went to 2 different locations on the reef. Amazing coral formations and lots of fish and sea life. Spent about 30-40 minutes at each location. Guides are very good, with ~20 people per group. We did not use their transportation service as they are located a 5 minute walk up the beach from the hotel we stayed at (Secrets Silversands). If you enjoy snorkelling would highly recommend a visit to the reef.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I am a beginner at snorkelling.The guys were amazing I was so well looked after I felt so safe and comfortable, It was like having my own personal snorkelling assistant,
It was a wonderful experience THANK YOU so much, I would certainly do it again.