“Snorkeling in Puerto Morelos”

Parque Nacional Arrecife Puerto Morelos - Puerto Morelos Reef
Book In Advance
More Info
$89.00*
and up
Snorkeling Adventure at Puerto Morelos National Reef Park with Lunch and Open...
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Snorkeling in Puerto Morelos”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

We had a great time snorkeling here. Abundant sea life, healthy coral and very friendly and helpful service. The cost was $25 per person and it included the gear. We hit 3 sites and were out for about 2.5 hrs. Feliciano booked us in. He has a booth right where the taxi would drop you off. Noel and Marcelo took us out. Noel has our tour guide and directed us to some great spots. I highly recommend it.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Michael G

Austin, Texas
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“beautiful snorkelling location”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I went with friends on a weekend trip to Ocean Coral & Turquesa. We booked a snorkel tour to the reef from the hotel. They took us out on the boat and provided all gear. They pointed out several species that I would have completely missed. The sting rays, anemones, sea urchins, and all the gorgeous, colorful fish were wonderful!

I was sad to see so much plastic floating in the water, though. Evidence of careless tourists. :(

Toronto, ON
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“Great area for snorkelling”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

We took the Morning Glory snorkelling trip, met at 9am, left by 9:45 and went to 2 different locations on the reef. Amazing coral formations and lots of fish and sea life. Spent about 30-40 minutes at each location. Guides are very good, with ~20 people per group. We did not use their transportation service as they are located a 5 minute walk up the beach from the hotel we stayed at (Secrets Silversands). If you enjoy snorkelling would highly recommend a visit to the reef.

Worcester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Absolutely Brilliant”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I am a beginner at snorkelling.The guys were amazing I was so well looked after I felt so safe and comfortable, It was like having my own personal snorkelling assistant,
It was a wonderful experience THANK YOU so much, I would certainly do it again.

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Crossed This Off My Bucket List”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

My very first snorkeling trip! An absolutely wonderful experience snorkeling in the Mexican Caribbean! Many thanks to The Wet Set Diving & Snorkeling Adventures Team Tadd, Lindsay & Noah from "Grandma"!

Visited March 2013

Travelers who viewed Parque Nacional Arrecife Puerto Morelos - Puerto Morelos Reef also viewed

Puerto Morelos, Riviera Maya

Been to Parque Nacional Arrecife Puerto Morelos - Puerto Morelos Reef? Share your experiences!