“Small zoo with great staff and hands on experience”
Review of Croco Cun Zoo

and up
Typical Mexico Cultural Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A totally awesome conservationist interactive adventure zoo. Touch, hold or feed wild local species.
Reviewed April 10, 2013

This was our second visit to Crococun. It's a small zoo with mostly reptiles but you get to handle most animals there. We held baby crocs and snakes, fed deer and saw wild monkeys. It's surprisingly cheap in comparison to other attractions at around £40 for two adults.

1  Thank buzzybev85
There are newer reviews for Croco Cun Zoo

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Excellent personalized tour, lots of photo opportunities, hands on with animals and the kids loved it.

2  Thank ColumbusCroods
Reviewed April 8, 2013

A little hoaky, but a pleasant place to spend time. The idea of crocodiles (in captivity) turned us off somewhat. We have seen them in the wild and thing the environs are totally different.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

We have been here three times and always enjoy taking the kids to see the animals. Being able to hold an alligator, snake etc. is really special for the kids and also the hairless Mexican dogs as well. I had a visit from Panchita? one of the monkeys who hopped on to my shoulders and took part of the tour with me. The tour doesn't take long so the kids won't get bored and the guides offer good info on the animals etc. Not too many places you can get this close to animals so fun and educational as well.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

My husband, my two kids (ages 6 and 9) all loved this place. From the street it looks like it's going to be really cheesy but we were very pleasantly surprised. We were put in a small group with a great guide. Everyone got to feed birds and deer, hold crocodiles and snakes.. The tour was about an hour. I think that I enjoyed it at least as much as my kids. I can't remember the exact cost, it wasn't cheap but it was great and well worth the price of admission.