“Interesting”

and up
Croco Cun Zoo Guided Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A totally awesome conservationist interactive adventure zoo. Touch, hold or feed wild local species.
South Lake Tahoe, California
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Interesting”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

A little hoaky, but a pleasant place to spend time. The idea of crocodiles (in captivity) turned us off somewhat. We have seen them in the wild and thing the environs are totally different.

• Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
South Lyon, Michigan
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Another great time at Crococun”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

We have been here three times and always enjoy taking the kids to see the animals. Being able to hold an alligator, snake etc. is really special for the kids and also the hairless Mexican dogs as well. I had a visit from Panchita? one of the monkeys who hopped on to my shoulders and took part of the tour with me. The tour doesn't take long so the kids won't get bored and the guides offer good info on the animals etc. Not too many places you can get this close to animals so fun and educational as well.

Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun for the family”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

My husband, my two kids (ages 6 and 9) all loved this place. From the street it looks like it's going to be really cheesy but we were very pleasantly surprised. We were put in a small group with a great guide. Everyone got to feed birds and deer, hold crocodiles and snakes.. The tour was about an hour. I think that I enjoyed it at least as much as my kids. I can't remember the exact cost, it wasn't cheap but it was great and well worth the price of admission.

Fermont, quebec, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Croco!”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Wow, hold a crocodile in my hand !!! See animals like monkey, parrot, turtle, deer and more! All the tour was nice!

Visited January 2013
Mexico City, Mexico
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great place and fun for the family”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We recently visited this place on a family vacation. The place is amazing and the staff is very friendly. I took my 7 year old son and my 5 year old twins and they had the time of their lives. This place is highly recommendable for adults and children alike.