Puerto Morelos is a good choice if you want to avoid the Riviera Maya resorts. Posada el Moro had nice and clean rooms and was very conveniently located. However, the beach was quite dirty, full of seaweed and rubbish. So we end up going to Playa Delfines at Cancún during the day. It had been a better option to stay in Tulúm, which is a bit more touristic than Puerto Morelos, but the beach was much nicer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming hotel with a very laid-back atmosphere, excellent personalized service, comfortable and clean installations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel el Moro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada El Moro Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Posada El Moro Puerto Morelos
- Hotel El Moro Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos