We have always stayed at the Posada, it is a friendly and comfortable place. We had a suite with a kitchen which enables you to buy your own food and save on eating out. Breakfast included. But we had a room on the front and it was extremely Noisy from the bar across the street so we will get a room in the back next time. Location is fine for square and beach. No safe in room but feel safe leaving items in the room. No hot water the first day but ok after that. Water jug in room and very clean. Bed pretty comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming hotel with a very laid-back atmosphere, excellent personalized service, comfortable and clean installations. Our mission is for you to feel at home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel el Moro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada El Moro Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Posada El Moro Puerto Morelos
- Hotel El Moro Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos