I stayed at the Posada El Moro in Puerto Morelos, Quintana Roo one night on April 23, 2013. I had no problems booking our room through their on-line reservation link, but was dissapointed with our accomodations on arrival at the Hotel. Our room was described as having an ocean view, but one would need a pair of binoculars to see the ocean in the distance. The unit's furnishings were out-dated, and the key to get in the room was difficult to work with. We asked to see another like-priced room, but it was in worst condition, with the air-conditioning not working adequately. We chose The Posada, because of comments we read on-line, so were surprised with our accomodations. The Continental Breakfast was fine and the Manager on duty very helpful. The Hotel just needs a little "tlc" to help with its appeal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming hotel with a very laid-back atmosphere, excellent personalized service, comfortable and clean installations. Our mission is for you to feel at home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel el Moro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada El Moro Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Posada El Moro Puerto Morelos
- Hotel El Moro Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos