I returned from my 7th stay at Posada el Moro in February. I stayed 4 weeks. Before I left I made reservations for 4 weeks next year.
I've stayed in several rooms over the years but as we stay so long I prefer having a kitchen. We stay on the 3 rd floor and can see the ocean.
It's about a 3 block from the beach. A half block from the plaza and close to many restaurants.
I don't like resorts and I like staying in a locally owned small hotel.
The rooms are clean and the beds are very good. Good mattresses are important to me. The grounds are beautiful. The manager Miguel is great.
I've stayed in many hotels and houses in the Yucatan. This is where I always want to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming hotel with a very laid-back atmosphere, excellent personalized service, comfortable and clean installations. Our mission is for you to feel at home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel el Moro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada El Moro Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Posada El Moro Puerto Morelos
- Hotel El Moro Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos