We found this place via tripadvisor as a place to stay not far from Cancun airport, to keep the drive to the airport short the next morning. Had been on Riviera Maya for a week, but rented a car the last two days to do some site seeing outside of our regular hangout in Playa del Carmen.
Lovely little place, beautiful gardens, delightful room. Very helpful staff. One short block from the beach. Also we discovered that Puerto Morelos really feels like a small, non-commercialized fishing village that caters to tourists on the side, instead of tourism being the whole focus of the area. Nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming hotel with a very laid-back atmosphere, excellent personalized service, comfortable and clean installations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel el Moro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada El Moro Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Posada El Moro Puerto Morelos
- Hotel El Moro Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos