This is a great spot. Nice hotel that is clean safe and in the town - hotel zone. I really don't like all inclusive hotels and prefer to be in the towns though this is more touristy that the main town near the highway. This place is close to everything you would need inthe town. Walk to restaurants and tours. Our big simple room had AC and was on the second floor looking over the pool. No fridge. Go to roof for vista of whole area. Small breakfast but ok. Small pool but clean. A few lounging chairs. Nice staff. Go a few steps to the north (left out the door) and between 2-4 get a really cheap and big margarita (they all speak English and you'll see the sign for happy hour).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming hotel with a very laid-back atmosphere, excellent personalized service, comfortable and clean installations. Our mission is for you to feel at home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel el Moro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada El Moro Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Posada El Moro Puerto Morelos
- Hotel El Moro Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos