“Nice views, good menu variety”
Review of La Sirena

La Sirena
Cuisines: Greek, Mexican
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: International menu inspired by Mediterranean cuisine using local ingredients. Large menu to satisfy everyone in your group. Fully stocked bar overlooking the center of town. The Premiere Live Music Venue, SPORTS BAR, and Lounge in Puerto Morelos where locals, expats and tourists come together. Live Music every Friday, Saturday and Sunday Night. Beautiful balcony space with a view of the town square, the lighthouse, and the ocean and a nice breeze to beat the heat. Free Wi-Fi. We have indoor and outdoor large flat screen television to show all sporting events. NFL ticket, NHL,MLB, Soccer, etc. Panoramic Roof Bar with the best view in town of the Caribbean Sea.
Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

La Sirena is right on the square on the 2nd floor above some shops. Very nice views and an ocean breeze on the outside deck (they also have indoor dining). The menu offers a wide variety ... we were there during brunch which gave us access to both breakfast and a sandwich menu. I had a very good breakfast and my wife had an awesome roast beef sandwich (which I'll order next time, too!). If you go at night, there is live music on many nights.

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank 1TNtraveler
LuckyLeo101, Owner at La Sirena, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for the great comments, yes we have Live Music on the rooftop, 'Music Under the Stars', every Thursday night at 9pm. Live Salsa every Friday and Saturday live Salsa Fridays and Saturdays at 10pm and Jazz Mondays every week at 9pm. We also have movie night on the rooftop every Sunday night, we supply the popcorn. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

I had a wonderful stay here . The rooms are facing beautiful lush gardens . It is very quiet & the only thing you hear are the birds & music in the air. My room was spotless & i had a lovely sitting area out front where i could eat or just relax. The bed was comfortable & the a/c worked great. The pool area is wonderful , surrounded in gorgeous jungle like gardens . The pool is a wonderful
place to relax with loungers & a hammock . The staff were always very friendly & helpful . I cannot wait to go back for another a visit .

Date of visit: June 2019
LuckyLeo101, Owner at La Sirena, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2019

Thank you for the 5 star, but we aren't a hotel! Come hang with us anytime though ;) Awesome to hear about your hotel I'd like to stay there...

Reviewed May 20, 2019

I have just finished the most amazing meal! La Sirena is obviously expanding their menu to accommodate vegetarians more and are making their standard fare for non-vegetarians even better (if that's possible!)
La Sirena could very easily become the highlight of your stay here in Puerto Morelos. The restaurant itself is magnificent and the view (especially from the 3rd floor) is breathtaking! The cool breezes coming in from the Caribbean only prove to enhance the phenomenal culinary experience that is La Sirena.
Whether you want an elegant, romantic meal or just pop in for a great lunch, I highly recommend this place. And if you are wondering why I am being so effusive in this review, I just had the best portobello mushroom sandwich EVER! I mean, slap yo' granny good! It's a new sandwich they are trying out and the owner, Anthony, created this dish. I don't even LIKE portobello mushrooms and this was phenomenal!
The balsamic vinegar really set off the taste and when I inquired where I could purchase some, I found out that they MAKE THEIR OWN!!
This place is the real deal and you have got to check it out! It can be elegant or cut loose fun...it is, after all, the Maya Rivera and almost anything is possible when you set out to make something as wonderful as a dining experience at La Sirena.
Did I mention that I highly recommend it? ENJOY!

5  Thank JessTheGypsy
LuckyLeo101, Owner at La Sirena, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Jesse it's been such a pleasure to have met you and I honor our newfound friendship. Thank you for such a beautiful review!
-Anthony

Reviewed May 19, 2019

Great place to have drinks/food while you take in some live music and great views. It's right next to the lighthouse.

2  Thank Thomas M
LuckyLeo101, Owner at La Sirena, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Yes our rooftop bar overlooks the Carribean Sea and we are smack dab right in front our awesome lighthouse. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review!

Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

This was our second time to eat here. Their octopus is the best!!!!! Always tender and great presentation. Our waiter was very friendly. Will definitely return when we’re in town

1  Thank Almostbrady
LuckyLeo101, Owner at La Sirena, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Octopus can be tricky for a lot of people. Our Chef Lili and her crew make it super tender and we prepare it various styles. It's one of our guest's favorite things we do as well as mine. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review.