If you prefer to enjoy nature and avoid tourist crowds this is the place where you want to be! It is a hidden place off the road, and sometime when it rains there is a water on road, so you have to drive bit carefully, just like any other road in Mexico. During our stay we saw the management pumping out the water, so it is not a problem. Regardless, it's an easy access, but still it was good that we came in during day light to check in where you can clearly see where you driving.
We have best sleeping experience with the sound of waves that hypnotized us immediately :) Breakfast is simple and delicious (even for vegans like us there was plenty of food),design of the room and building is beautiful it makes you don't want to leave.
The owners are very warm, good to talk to and they appreciate your privacy. The owner is a retired archeologist and he gave us very good tips for our visits of Mayan ruins.
It is A good place to start or end your trip through Mexico or just to stay there entire time. 5 minutes by car is Puerto Morellos center, a real Mexican town experience, great restaurants and souvenir shops. We loved it so much we will be back for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho, a beach side B&B, is the perfect place to relax in a warm, tropical environment where you can stroll along the white sands and crystal waters of the Caribbean, enjoy a siesta in a hammock right on your patio, or bask under the sun in this tropical paradise. Located in an authentic Mexican fishing village, 25 min. south of Cancun airport makes it a very convenient gateway or home-base to explore the Mayan Riviera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Rancho Sak-Ol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Sak-Ol Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Rancho Sak-Ol Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos