Just returned from 4 nights at SAK OL, we were thrilled with the price, location, and service. We will definitely be going back! Also, if you are concerned with security, there is a gate with a gaurd on the way in, as it shares the area with some of the mega resorts of Pto. Morelos, but you get the calm privacy and homeyness that these resorts can't offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho, a beach side B&B, is the perfect place to relax in a warm, tropical environment where you can stroll along the white sands and crystal waters of the Caribbean, enjoy a siesta in a hammock right on your patio, or bask under the sun in this tropical paradise. Located in an authentic Mexican fishing village, 25 min. south of Cancun airport makes it a very convenient gateway or home-base to explore the Mayan Riviera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Rancho Sak-Ol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Sak-Ol Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Rancho Sak-Ol Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos