We greatly enjoyed our stay at Rancho SakOl. The location is away from the main city but close enough to walk or bike. The beach at Rancho is great for walking and beach combing. There are many options for quietly enjoying Pto Morelos. They had to pry me away when our taxi for the airport arrived.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho, a beach side B&B, is the perfect place to relax in a warm, tropical environment where you can stroll along the white sands and crystal waters of the Caribbean, enjoy a siesta in a hammock right on your patio, or bask under the sun in this tropical paradise. Located in an authentic Mexican fishing village, 25 min. south of Cancun airport makes it a very convenient gateway or home-base to explore the Mayan Riviera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Rancho Sak-Ol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Sak-Ol Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Rancho Sak-Ol Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos