What a clean beautiful Resort. Went with my immediate family (hubby,kids 19,15 and 10 years of age) and spent 6 nights. The food was delicious plenty of choices and juices. Great Drinks, tiki huts on beach for shade. They had a seperate area for children and activities for young and old. We saw an amazing fire show after dinner.The pool area was an adventure, just fun and it was convenient to just swim up and get your drink in the pool.You have to book dinner at certain restaurants in advance and we saved the best one for last and they had a wedding the last night we were staying. So, ask questions about when certain restaurants are available.
We got an ocean view suite which was beyond fabulous!!!! The balcony was huge and over looked the ocean. The kitchen was nice with a well stocked fridge the views were just amazing from our living/dining area. Master suite was so luxurious with a huge bathroom. All together we had 2 1/2 bath rooms. It was more than we expected. Very relaxing vacation. Not much of a night life if you are looking for dancing but we were so tired from excursions and fun in the sun all day.
All I kept thinking was what a great trip for a family/friends reunion!! Because they have a seperate area for adults only this resort is a great choice for couples too. Well laid out property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Retreat to a luxury paradise of turquoise Caribbean waters, soothing breezes, Mayan cultural sites and beautiful, aromatic flora and fauna. Situated near the charming bohemian fishing village of Puerto Morelos, overlooking the world's second largest coral reef park, this family oriented, all-inclusive beach resort offers a quiet alternative to the larger hotels in Riviera Maya. Enjoy amazing snorkeling, diving, sailing and sport fishing directly from our shores. With a selection of diverse restaurants, fabulous pools, adults-only Jacuzzi, Mayan-oriented spa, complete fitness center, full-service marina and more -- there is everything to do or nothing at all. • Family & Eco friendly Ocean Front Resort • Exclusive large suites • Great All Inclusive & Platinum All Inclusive meal plan options • Four tantalizing restaurants featuring a la carte and delicious buffets • Macondo Ocean Deck Bar with infinity pool • 22,000-square-foot pool • Beautiful landscaping, expansive sandy beach, hammocks. • Convention Center. • Ocean Front El Cocay Spa. • Full-service Marina 120-slip marina • WIFI Internet Access (fee) • Kids Club Center • Fitness center with the latest cardio equipment, free weights and a spinning class area • Pronatours Tour Desk • Half hour from Cancun/Riviera Maya International Airport and 20 minutes from downtown Cancun/Riviera Maya and Playa del Carmen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, BookIt.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Marina El Cid Spa And Beach Resort
- Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Puerto Morelos
- Marina El Cid Riviera Maya
- Hotel Marina El Cid Riviera Maya
- El Cid Riviera Maya
- Hotel Marina El Cid Beach
- El Cid Puerto Morelos
- Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos