14,655 results
All reviewslazy riverchez isabellelobstermartini barthe grillflavor marketsol barspa viewbarcelona restaurantclub poolroom serviceour honeymoonfrench restaurantlas olasclub levelmichael jackson showswim up room
Reviewed November 28, 2017

I recently completed a four night stay at this resort with my family and had a grand time! From check in to check out, the staff were courteous, helpful, and made us feel right at home! The restaurants offer a fine variety of cuisine and the beach and pools provide you with a number of relaxing venues just steps away from your room. The room was modern with full amenities and beautiful views. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed November 28, 2017

This was the second Excellence adult-only resort we've visited (Playa Mujeres was the first) and it was great. I believe the Excellence Playa Mujeres is newer or has had a more recent face-lift. However, the food, entertainment, beach, pools, etc., at the Riviera Cancun resort were just as incredible.

Start your day off with superb and friendly service from Ricardo for breakfast.
Hit the beach to be entertained by the lifeguard (didn't catch a name) or over to the pool for glorious Cancun sun.
Catch a workout or stretching class with the on-site trainer Rigo who is very professional and motivating.
If you want to go snorkel, find Flavio walking the beach in his floppy red hat. Flavio will make you smile and he'll make you a great deal ($25 per person) on a 1hr (in the water) snorkel along the coral reef. The boat will pull up to the resort beach and take you directly out to the coral reef break.
The 80 minute Excellence massage with the aqua wellness circuit should not be missed by anyone.
The entertainment staff, most notably Lady, will ensure the activities and evening entertainment are fun and enjoyable.
Every restaurant is worth eating... at least once. Be sure to try the sushi, lobster, sweet corn tamales, flank steak with habanero sauteed onions and the pork shank, chicken-tikka-masala, Mexican coffee and all of the desserts.

You can make a full day of activities and live music, or you can lazy around in a quiet pool or beach area. If you want activities, they have them... language/margaritta/cooking classes, bicycles, shooting, tennis, paddle boards, kayaks, sailboats, volleyball, yoga, tabata, scuba, snorkel, dancing, etc.

Don't miss out on this adults only, all-inclusive resort. We look forward to visiting our next Excellence resort.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Spencer R
Reviewed November 28, 2017

I've been to this resort twice, with about seven years in between visits. I won't wait so long to come back next time -- this place is awesome and every detail attended to.

The food is very good, the service at the bars and pools is outstanding and while I did not experience the same level of service while on the beach, it was adequate. The staff is friendly and creative, the rooms, facilities, and amenities are superb.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 28, 2017

As we are still here I just want to say that this hotel ticks all the fabulous boxes. From the moment we arrived we felt special. I know everyone is made to feel special but it is nice when it involves yourselves. Our rep Hannah was very informative at the welcome meeting telling us everything we needed to know about the hotel, the food is delicious, the staff are friendly and helpful, our room is lovely, at the moment we cannot find a fault with anything--not that we will look for a fault that is. If you visit here, you will NOT be disappointed, big thumbs up from us

Room Tip: We are in block 2 which has a good view
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lewis F
Reviewed November 28, 2017 via mobile

Amazing hotel with amazing staff! Jezer, Monica, Javier, ledy and the rest of the entertainment team really made my holiday! They made my stay so much fun and really made the holiday the best I've ever been on. Special Thank you to the waitress Leona for looking after my mum! You are amazing! And thanks to the waiter Antonio too!

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family