My husband and I had the most exquisite, truly relaxing vacation of our lives at the Paraiso. We're luxury adventure travelers (Burma, Tanzania, Inca Trail) but, this time, we just wanted pure luxury and perfect service - and that's what we got. Our daily routine consisted
of an hour of yoga (complimentary) on the grass overlooking pristine beach (watched by a thoughtful iguana), then a workout in the nice fitness room, followed by a treatment (thai massage, uxmal massage, seaweed exfolation, etc. - all were lovely) in the absolutely immaculate and truly beautiful Thalasso spa. (I mean immaculate - if I dried my hands and went to change, by the time I got back the little pyramid of handtowels had been restored to perfection - and I also mean gorgeous - the spa is spacious, the steamroom is truly hot and suffused with aromatic oils to clear your head, there are several
beautiful areas to relax inside, by the plunge pools, outside on a secluded patio facing the ocean.) Then we were on to lunch - sometimes having perfectly grilled Agentinian-style meat at the restaurant next to the beach, sometimes a delicious ham-mushroom quesadilla at the poolside bar while playing backgammon, always with attentive staff who knew our names and how we liked our margaritas. We'd read books on the beach beds (four-posters literally on the beach, comfortable mattresses, side curtains to shield from sun and breeze), walk down the pristine beach (pure white flour sand, not too deep to make walking difficult) (staff cleaned out the seagrass at the shoreline daily, so the beach truly was picture-perfect), borrow a dvd to watch on the sunbed by our suite's splash pool. Our suite was delightful: light cream fabrics, nice living area with tv/
dvd, spacious desk and free internet service, large bedroom with another tv, a grand bathroom with a tub for two and separate shower (with excellent water pressure and plenty of hot water!), lots of fresh bottled water. We usually had a cocktail at the library before dinner before a quiet dinner at La Canoa (lovely food, but try to eat
outside to enjoy the air) or even sandwiches in the library. (One night we went to Playa del Carmen at the recommendation of friends, but we thought it was too far for too little - and too touristy - and otherwise stayed at the resort - why leave paradise?) The absolute best part of Paraiso, however, is the lovely, kind, attentive staff - they quickly learned what we liked, answered every request, were always there but never in the way - and said, in response to every request warmly said, "It's my pleasure." Yes, it's expensive, but it's worth every penny to be surrounded by quiet, uncrowded, beautiful, thoughtfully-planned spaces, friendly professional staff, perfect weather and a private pristine beach, with birds calling and pheasants and geese strutting around, just a few other pleasant fellow guests enjoying themselves, too. It was truly the most relaxing mind-resting vacation we've ever enjoyed. Absolutely exquisite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, an ultra-luxury boutique resort, offers a completely new kind of vacation experience focused on wellness, serenity and romance, as well as social and environmental responsibility. Set on 500 yards of beautiful beach, this exceptionally unique property features 90 beachfront suites; La Canoa, a AAA Four Diamond award-winning restaurant; the first certified Thalassotherapy Center in North America;in-house scuba diving center, a private 48 ft. Catamaran. Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, one of the Leading Hotels of the World, has also earned the AAA Five Diamond Award for 13 consecutive years. Each of the 90 lavish oceanfront suites is uniquely decorated with hand-picked treasures from around the world and feature private ocean front view terraces, Bvlgari® bath amenities, fine luxury linens, sparkling wine and fresh fruit daily, 24-hour private, in-room dining, maid service three times each day and a welcome bottle of Tequila. For an added measure of intimacy and romance, a selection of suites also offer access to private terrace plunge pools and outdoor honeymoon showers. Endless Privileges® provide guests limitless access to personalized, private chauffeured airport transfers; unlimited worldwide calls and concierge service; daily breakfast, lunch and dinner gourmet dining options with an assortment of organic, local and gluten-free food and beverage selections plus 24-hour dining options allow guests to enjoy late night bites at Restaurant Kaax or stay in and order room service. The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience provides 60 more dining and entertainment venues at nearby sister resorts; complimentary cocktails and specialty beverages from a variety of domestic and international top-shelf brands and top-shelf spirits; sunset catamaran sail; shopping excursions by boat; complimentary 24-hour laundry service; relaxing 20 minute Thalasso Experience per guest; as well as complimentary greens fees at nearby Grand Coral Riviera Maya. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Zoetry Paraiso de La Bonita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paraiso De La Bonita
- Paraiso Bonita
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos