My husband and I went to Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita for a wedding. The ceremony was out on the pier. It had been windy earlier that day, and after setting up all the chairs they all had blown out on the ocean. They tried to move it on the beach, but the bride and groom decided we all stand during the ceremony. It was purely the most beautiful (the wind had slowed down a bit) incredible wedding I had ever been to, so gorgeous and intimate (25 people or so). We all cried tears of joy. If you are getting married here, get married on the pier.
The service was impeccable. If you needed something, it was done. If you wanted something to eat or drink, there was no delay. Our room was great, on the 3rd floor, no plunge pool (which are on the 1st floor). We had such a great view. The spa was nice, and Gabby is a fabulous masseuse. The staff here is kind, really listens to what you need etc.
There were some kids here, teens, and toddlers, but very few. It is more an adult hotel. If you want to bring kids, it is not one of those hotels that has a lot to do for small kids and teens. There is no teen club nor disco. Fortunately, since we were at a wedding, there was dance floor on the beach with lots of music. But this is not the norm---
The food was incredible. Delicious. The interesting part of this, is going to an all inclusive resort, there are usually those buffets where one gains a few pounds a day. I have been Iberostar and Sandos, but of those trips were with with the kids. At Zoetrey, there is only one buffet in the morning at breakfast, the rest I had to order throughout the day. I seriously think I lost a pound or two. The food is not typical fattening food--it is gourmet and delicious. I did read a review before I went the stated "Went to bed starving.."
I could see if you had not ordered dinner by a certain time you would in trouble.
It is just something to be aware of should you visit this hotel.
Also, the lock on our sliding door was fixed one night and then fell apart the following night. We did feel safe here. Up the road, is a family friendly resort Azul and then a nudist resort called Desire.
I would highly reccommend Zoetry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, an ultra-luxury boutique resort, offers a completely new kind of vacation experience focused on wellness, serenity and romance, as well as social and environmental responsibility. Set on 500 yards of beautiful beach, this exceptionally unique property features 90 beachfront suites; La Canoa, a AAA Four Diamond award-winning restaurant; the first certified Thalassotherapy Center in North America;in-house scuba diving center, a private 48 ft. Catamaran. Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, one of the Leading Hotels of the World, has also earned the AAA Five Diamond Award for 13 consecutive years. Each of the 90 lavish oceanfront suites is uniquely decorated with hand-picked treasures from around the world and feature private ocean front view terraces, Bvlgari® bath amenities, fine luxury linens, sparkling wine and fresh fruit daily, 24-hour private, in-room dining, maid service three times each day and a welcome bottle of Tequila. For an added measure of intimacy and romance, a selection of suites also offer access to private terrace plunge pools and outdoor honeymoon showers. Endless Privileges® provide guests limitless access to personalized, private chauffeured airport transfers; unlimited worldwide calls and concierge service; daily breakfast, lunch and dinner gourmet dining options with an assortment of organic, local and gluten-free food and beverage selections plus 24-hour dining options allow guests to enjoy late night bites at Restaurant Kaax or stay in and order room service. The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience provides 60 more dining and entertainment venues at nearby sister resorts; complimentary cocktails and specialty beverages from a variety of domestic and international top-shelf brands and top-shelf spirits; sunset catamaran sail; shopping excursions by boat; complimentary 24-hour laundry service; relaxing 20 minute Thalasso Experience per guest; as well as complimentary greens fees at nearby Grand Coral Riviera Maya. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Zoetry Paraiso de La Bonita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paraiso De La Bonita
- Paraiso Bonita
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos