From the initial pick-up at the airport with cool towels and a flower for my hair, I knew I was on vacation! The entire staff was very welcoming and went through great lengths to ensure our stay way very enjoyable.
A few notes to help: the bed was quite hard and on the third morning I asked if there was another choice, I was told that they could "make it soft"...would have been better to know on day one! The bellman can pick you up for dinner in the golf cart...the further suite is not really very far, just a nice touch when you are dressed-up. Order your breakfast the night before...always was on time with plenty of food! They do not have coffee makers in room or available in the morning in the lobby, so you do want to order it for delivery!
Also, I wouldn't be too concerned about the restaurant for breakfast opening for breakfast on time...you are on vacation! Schedule your complimentary massage immediately, its only available from 9-11. Do not rent a car! You can bet on getting pulled over (our rental was red!), plenty of speed traps! We did not go shopping, but did play golf (the included golf course was 40 minutes away and did not include transportation). The Palace Resorts has a great golf package that does include transportion, just do not play at the Cancun Palace the course is only about a year old and needs to mature.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, an ultra-luxury boutique resort, offers a completely new kind of vacation experience focused on wellness, serenity and romance, as well as social and environmental responsibility. Set on 500 yards of beautiful beach, this exceptionally unique property features 90 beachfront suites; La Canoa, a AAA Four Diamond award-winning restaurant; the first certified Thalassotherapy Center in North America;in-house scuba diving center, a private 48 ft. Catamaran. Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, one of the Leading Hotels of the World, has also earned the AAA Five Diamond Award for 13 consecutive years. Each of the 90 lavish oceanfront suites is uniquely decorated with hand-picked treasures from around the world and feature private ocean front view terraces, Bvlgari® bath amenities, fine luxury linens, sparkling wine and fresh fruit daily, 24-hour private, in-room dining, maid service three times each day and a welcome bottle of Tequila. For an added measure of intimacy and romance, a selection of suites also offer access to private terrace plunge pools and outdoor honeymoon showers. Endless Privileges® provide guests limitless access to personalized, private chauffeured airport transfers; unlimited worldwide calls and concierge service; daily breakfast, lunch and dinner gourmet dining options with an assortment of organic, local and gluten-free food and beverage selections plus 24-hour dining options allow guests to enjoy late night bites at Restaurant Kaax or stay in and order room service. The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience provides 60 more dining and entertainment venues at nearby sister resorts; complimentary cocktails and specialty beverages from a variety of domestic and international top-shelf brands and top-shelf spirits; sunset catamaran sail; shopping excursions by boat; complimentary 24-hour laundry service; relaxing 20 minute Thalasso Experience per guest; as well as complimentary greens fees at nearby Grand Coral Riviera Maya. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Zoetry Paraiso de La Bonita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paraiso De La Bonita
- Paraiso Bonita
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos