My husband and I stayed at Zoetry for our honeymoon during the last week of June. We loved it! We had very high expectations and they met every single one! We were greeted at the hotel by a very kind driver (we called the day before to make sure this was set up). He had champagne and cold towels for our drive to the resort. Once there, we were kindly greeted by every employee we met. I felt like royalty!
Every morning, we would wake up (without an alarm set :) ), put on bathing suits, put our complimentary beach bag on our favorite poolside bed, eat breakfast at Kaax, and spend the rest of the day at the pool. It was wonderful! While we were at breakfast, our pool server, Francisco, would always set up our poolside bed and an umbrella. Francisco was wonderful - he knew our orders by the end of the trip and made everything perfect! He was one of the best parts of our experience!
The food at Zoetry is wonderful! During breakfast one day, I ordered chilaquiles and our server suggested I get it the "Mexican" way - loaded up with everything good! It was great! From then on during our trip, he would make suggestions and he never led us astray! Everything was delicious! For lunch every day, we ordered from the poolside service. We tried everything - sushi, pizza, chips and guacamole (a must!), hamburgers, tacos, quesadillas. We were constantly full on this trip! The drinks were great, too.
We always headed to dinner around 8 and enjoyed sitting both inside and outside at Kaax. While La Canoa, their nicest restaurant, is being renovated right now, that was perfect for us because they alternated the menus at Kaax. We were completely fine by this and did not feel inconvenienced. We also tried the grill and really enjoyed it for Seafood night (Tuesday) and with their regular menu another night.
Other great perks during this trip were the toiletries, which are Bvlgari brand, the Catamaran trip, the huge bathtub, the incredible plunge pool and view (great for morning sunrises!), the wildlife (lizards, and peacocks, and a crocodile, oh my!), the nightly turndown service, and the overall service. All of their staff are extremely polite and willing to go above and beyond. Every employee greeted us kindly - whether they were serving us or we simply passed them while walking to our room.
A few tips:
- Take plenty of sunscreen! We took 4 bottles, but still ran out. The cheapest sunscreen in the boutique was $33 USD.
- If you want to do the complimentary Catamaran trip, book it soon after you get there. It books up quickly.
- The WIFI in our room wasn't the greatest - very hit or miss. There was a very good connection while at Kaax, though. We actually appreciated being "disconnected" for the week.
We very much look forward to returning in the future! This was a trip of incredible relaxation after a busy year of wedding planning. Thank you, Zoetry!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mexico's famed Paraiso de la Bonita Resort, a Leading Small Hotels of the World, Virtuoso member and four-time winner of the prestigious AAA Five Diamond Award is tucked into a protected private Beach just 15 minutes from the Cancun International airport. The ultra-luxury boutique beachfront resort is considered the most exclusive property in its category in Cancun's Riviera Maya region. Each of the 90 lavish oceanfront suites is uniquely decorated with hand-picked treasures and feature private terraces, luxurious bathroooms with Bvulgari bath amenities, Frette robes and towels and spacious living room. The resort is home to North America's first certified Thalassotherapy Spa, which combines the ocean's most beneficial elements with state of the art equipment and techniques. In addition, the property's private 48 ft. Catamaran treats guests to a delightful experience on the beautiful waters of the Mexican Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Odigeo, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paraiso De La Bonita
- Paraiso Bonita
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos