We chose to go to Zoetry for our honeymoon because we didn’t want to be surrounded by a ton of people and a DJ at the pool blaring music, etc… We found paradise. We had an absolutely amazing time. Maximo picked us up at the airport and had cold towels and a bottle of champagne ready for us. Nuria and Rudy met us at the front and she gave us a tour and he took care of our bags. We grabbed a quick lunch while they got our room ready. We had read on tripadvisor to book activities as soon as we got there and that’s exactly what we did. We were able to do almost everything that we wanted to do, and we got the honeymoon package, which was absolutely wonderful and worth the extra cost to get a couples massage on the pier, the catamaran cruse, etc... The food was amazing. La Canoa was beautiful and it was very romantic and peaceful every night; just remember to bring nice clothes. Juliette the hostess at La Canoa remembered us every night and Christian and Alec were usually our waiters, they were wonderful. We usually ate breakfast and lunch at Kaax, where Ceaser always remembered us and had a great table he would direct us to every time—we missed lunch one day because we rented a car and drove to Tulum, and enjoyed breakfast in bed the next morning, and when we came in for lunch he said he had wondered where we were. That impressed us, but it really is how personal the service is, you’re gone for a couple of meals and the staff notice. Jimmy the bartender always made us amazing margaritas. Victor was so sweet and funny and took care of us at the pool every day and always had a spot ready for us. Alejandro did the same at the beach, and even set up an umbrella and day bed for us every day;--off to the side of the main beach so we were secluded, it was heavenly. All of the staff is so wonderful and friendly and you can tell they genuinely enjoy their jobs. We stayed in Kwa Zulu, one of the honeymoon suites with a plunge pool and a private outside shower… The only negative things we would say…(which is only because we are trying to think of anything negative, they were really no big deal!) is that the closed-in ‘private’ shower that is advertised for the lovers/honeymoon suite was not totally private, as we discovered when we used it, we could hear voices and look up to see people walking through the walkways upstairs to their room (who were able to look down into our shower and see us, very embarrassing). We didn’t use it after that, knowing it was not totally private. A simple lattice work on top would do the trick, so that it is more private without compromising the integrity of the plants inside, sunlight, etc… Also the bed was VERY hard--it felt like we were sleeping on plywood, no exaggeration. It was awful, the concierge Alain (probably spelled that wrong) kindly had one of the staff members put a thin mattress pad on there but it didn’t help. The pool on our patio also was really dirty, and the last day when we were packing the staff were fixing the pump (we didn’t realize it was broken, just thought it hadn’t been cleaned). It would have been nice to use it, but wasn’t a big deal. Again, these are things we had to think about to find something negative. The suite itself was beautiful. All in all it was an amazing honeymoon and we were so sad to leave! We hope to return one day.
Troy and Kristen Marinello
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, an ultra-luxury boutique resort, offers a completely new kind of vacation experience focused on wellness, serenity and romance, as well as social and environmental responsibility. Set on 500 yards of beautiful beach, this exceptionally unique property features 90 beachfront suites; La Canoa, a AAA Four Diamond award-winning restaurant; the first certified Thalassotherapy Center in North America;in-house scuba diving center, a private 48 ft. Catamaran. Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, one of the Leading Hotels of the World, has also earned the AAA Five Diamond Award for 13 consecutive years. Each of the 90 lavish oceanfront suites is uniquely decorated with hand-picked treasures from around the world and feature private ocean front view terraces, Bvlgari® bath amenities, fine luxury linens, sparkling wine and fresh fruit daily, 24-hour private, in-room dining, maid service three times each day and a welcome bottle of Tequila. For an added measure of intimacy and romance, a selection of suites also offer access to private terrace plunge pools and outdoor honeymoon showers. Endless Privileges® provide guests limitless access to personalized, private chauffeured airport transfers; unlimited worldwide calls and concierge service; daily breakfast, lunch and dinner gourmet dining options with an assortment of organic, local and gluten-free food and beverage selections plus 24-hour dining options allow guests to enjoy late night bites at Restaurant Kaax or stay in and order room service. The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience provides 60 more dining and entertainment venues at nearby sister resorts; complimentary cocktails and specialty beverages from a variety of domestic and international top-shelf brands and top-shelf spirits; sunset catamaran sail; shopping excursions by boat; complimentary 24-hour laundry service; relaxing 20 minute Thalasso Experience per guest; as well as complimentary greens fees at nearby Grand Coral Riviera Maya. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Zoetry Paraiso de La Bonita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paraiso De La Bonita
- Paraiso Bonita
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos