The Paraiso is a perfect place to recharge! My family of four have done lots of all inclusives - Ibersostar, Dreams, Sandals, and Riu. This was a completely different experience. An absolutely relaxing private getaway. So private that they even have pictures of famous guests that visit. It is very small - 3 dinning options and all of them were fabulous. The spa was wonderful and the service was great. I think the middle of the week is the best time to visit because it seems slower than weekends. However, you must sign up for any excursions that are included in your stay, like the evening catamaran cruise. We did not get to enjoy this as they do not cruise every night. The only other negative thing I have to mention is that we (I always call the front desk a day or two before I arrive) requested early check in. We arrived at 9:30 AM and did not get to settle into our room until 3:00 so we felt like we lost a day of vacation. Even with these problems, I would still recommend this property to anyone who just wants to relax. They do allow kids but I think they would get bored. They do have free international calling so you can leave the kids at home and call to check on them whenever you want. Overall a great experience worth having.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, an ultra-luxury boutique resort, offers a completely new kind of vacation experience focused on wellness, serenity and romance, as well as social and environmental responsibility. Set on 500 yards of beautiful beach, this exceptionally unique property features 90 beachfront suites; La Canoa, a AAA Four Diamond award-winning restaurant; the first certified Thalassotherapy Center in North America;in-house scuba diving center, a private 48 ft. Catamaran. Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, one of the Leading Hotels of the World, has also earned the AAA Five Diamond Award for 13 consecutive years. Each of the 90 lavish oceanfront suites is uniquely decorated with hand-picked treasures from around the world and feature private ocean front view terraces, Bvlgari® bath amenities, fine luxury linens, sparkling wine and fresh fruit daily, 24-hour private, in-room dining, maid service three times each day and a welcome bottle of Tequila. For an added measure of intimacy and romance, a selection of suites also offer access to private terrace plunge pools and outdoor honeymoon showers. Endless Privileges® provide guests limitless access to personalized, private chauffeured airport transfers; unlimited worldwide calls and concierge service; daily breakfast, lunch and dinner gourmet dining options with an assortment of organic, local and gluten-free food and beverage selections plus 24-hour dining options allow guests to enjoy late night bites at Restaurant Kaax or stay in and order room service. The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience provides 60 more dining and entertainment venues at nearby sister resorts; complimentary cocktails and specialty beverages from a variety of domestic and international top-shelf brands and top-shelf spirits; sunset catamaran sail; shopping excursions by boat; complimentary 24-hour laundry service; relaxing 20 minute Thalasso Experience per guest; as well as complimentary greens fees at nearby Grand Coral Riviera Maya. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Zoetry Paraiso de La Bonita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paraiso De La Bonita
- Paraiso Bonita
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos