This was our second trip to Zoetry Paraiso in the past 2 years. We had amazing time our first vacation and had always thought about coming back. When we planned our vacation for this year, we had thought about going to other resorts to experience some place new as we don't often get a chance to take a vacation.
However, after researching every all inclusive resort we could find, we decided that it would be best to revisit Zoetry Paraiso. We are vegetarians and I (Jennifer) am Gluten Free as well. Our dietary restrictions made our selection really tough when finding an all inclusive resort. Of those resorts, we did find some that said they offered an alternative menu but when reading reviews, we found that this was not the case. BUT, the last time we were at Zoetry Paraiso, they were super awesome about accommodating my Gluten Free dietary restriction (at the time we weren't vegetarians) so I had faith they would be able to do the same with our new vegetarian diet.
Here is our breakdown of this paradise:
We can't even tell you how hard it is to eat out at home yet at an all-inclusive resort in another country...and they did an AMAZING job accommodating our diet!!! We enjoyed every meal!!
Breakfast is just absolutely amazing with so many choices. Go for the natural yogurt with nuts, raisins and honey--YUMM! Chilaquiles was our other fav. They always had yummy gluten free rolls/bread waiting for me. Just have to make a special shout out to Cesar! He's super friendly with a great personality and always put a smile on our faces every morning.
Lunch was spent at the pool. We often ate from the pool menu from both restaurants at the Hippos Bar or at our chairs . Loved the chips with jalapeno peppers, salsa, guacamole and hummus and grilled veggies. They even made us veggie sushi (replacing the fish with broccoli, carrots and asparagus) and it was delicious. My husband tried a couple of the pizzas and said they were really good.
Dinner: We spent many nights at La Canoa which was awesome! One of my fav meals was the risotto and they added more veggies and made it a main corse for us. You must get desert! In particular, the Chocolate Sabayon with caramel and the Flourless Chocolate Cake with coconut ice-cream..all we can say is wow!
We had really great meals at El Chiringuito! We loved the intimate, outdoor, romantic setting with with string lights. Only thing we would advise doing is bringing mosquito spray with you. Mosquitos love me and I get bit often at home but I think they loved me more in Mexico even though I sprayed the repellent..so get some strong stuff! haha
Can't even say enough about the rooms. We absolutely love the decor, the plunge pool and the beautiful bathroom. We stayed in Macao and it's so worth it. You have the best view of the beach plus you can hop over the wall and walk right to the beach! Housekeeping service was so great! Although, tips are included, we felt the need to tip because they were just so wonderful.
The setup, design and open airy feel of this hotel is just simply amazing. When you first walk into the entrance, the view of the ocean is just insane! You feel the cool breeze and you are wowed! We love the rustic elegant feel of the decor and all of the little details. The whole place is just beautiful!
We mainly hung at the pool. The design is great as it allows you to have your own spot with a view of the ocean. There is no crowding and plenty of room to swim around. We love how there are three separate pools connected in the middle by a water walkway--so cool! The lounge chairs are very comfortable and they also will set up an umbrella in case you want some shade.
We didn't use the spa for any services this time but our previous time we had an AMAZING couples massage on the pier in the morning. It's seriously the best deep tissue massage I've had in my life! If it wasn't for the fact we got sooo sunburnt the day before we were planning on doing the massage this trip, we would have done it in a heartbeat. Such a beautiful, relaxing experience. We loved using the steam room and jacuzzi at the spa! And the heated salt water pool at the Thelasso Center is just so awesome and one of the most relaxing places we've been in!
It was so great seeing the same guys from our last vacation. We felt so at home and the fact that some remembered us made us feel very special. Everyone is happy, friendly, and helpful. Just to name a few (they are all awesome) that provided us with excellent service are Federico, Antonio, Eric, Carlos, Miguel, Cesar, Alex, Andreas & Edgar. They all made our trip so amazing with their excellent customer service. Also, we wanted to send a special shout out to Valter and Raffa who were just amazingly helpful and attentive to anything we needed during our stay. Thank you both so much!
One of the first things we mention to other people when they ask is that you go to this place to relax and unwind from stress. There are no parties or crazy entertainment and that's how we like it! However, that doesn't mean there isn't anything to do either. In fact, we noticed more activities were added since we lasted visited. Check out your sundial each night to see what's available the next day. To give you an idea they had Aqua Aerobics, Spanish lessons, Tequila tasting, cigar rolling, wine tasting, ceramics painting, bracelet making class, photos with iguanas & monkeys and the mayan ceremony experience (You HAVE to do this!) just to name some.
Make sure you book your sunset Catamaran ride. It's truly a romantic, beautiful experience that we still talk about. Try to grab the seats on the netting in the front of the boat if you can. These seats are the best as you have privacy, can lay out and enjoy your champagne! There is only room for two couples on the netting so get there quick :)
One other thing we recommend is to set your alarm and get out on the beach to watch the sun rise over the ocean. There is no one out there and it's simply beautiful. We did this two mornings in row and wished we did it everyday! After the sun rose, we talk a nice walk on the beach followed by breakfast which was just an amazing way to start the day.
Overall, if you are looking for relaxation, peace, happiness and amazing service than Zoetry is the right place for you! We were so sad to leave since we had such an amazing time. We loved it and can't wait to go back! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, an ultra-luxury boutique resort, offers a completely new kind of vacation experience focused on wellness, serenity and romance, as well as social and environmental responsibility. Set on 500 yards of beautiful beach, this exceptionally unique property features 90 beachfront suites; La Canoa, a AAA Four Diamond award-winning restaurant; the first certified Thalassotherapy Center in North America;in-house scuba diving center, a private 48 ft. Catamaran. Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, one of the Leading Hotels of the World, has also earned the AAA Five Diamond Award for 13 consecutive years. Each of the 90 lavish oceanfront suites is uniquely decorated with hand-picked treasures from around the world and feature private ocean front view terraces, Bvlgari® bath amenities, fine luxury linens, sparkling wine and fresh fruit daily, 24-hour private, in-room dining, maid service three times each day and a welcome bottle of Tequila. For an added measure of intimacy and romance, a selection of suites also offer access to private terrace plunge pools and outdoor honeymoon showers. Endless Privileges® provide guests limitless access to personalized, private chauffeured airport transfers; unlimited worldwide calls and concierge service; daily breakfast, lunch and dinner gourmet dining options with an assortment of organic, local and gluten-free food and beverage selections plus 24-hour dining options allow guests to enjoy late night bites at Restaurant Kaax or stay in and order room service. The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience provides 60 more dining and entertainment venues at nearby sister resorts; complimentary cocktails and specialty beverages from a variety of domestic and international top-shelf brands and top-shelf spirits; sunset catamaran sail; shopping excursions by boat; complimentary 24-hour laundry service; relaxing 20 minute Thalasso Experience per guest; as well as complimentary greens fees at nearby Grand Coral Riviera Maya. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Zoetry Paraiso de La Bonita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paraiso De La Bonita
- Paraiso Bonita
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos