It is an a 5 STAR all inclusive resort that is not listed as Adult Only because children are welcome although there is no supervised program for them. There were a few children when we were there in late June through July 4 holiday. The children did not change the ZEN atmosphere of this resort since they were all well behaved. Rafael, the head Concierge escorted us around the resort and took us to our room upon arrival. Very nice touch! Rafa was always visable and willing to exceed your expectations thoughout the week we were there. This resort is designed for total relaxation so make sure you like the person you are with. It allows for great bonding and romance. The pool attendants and Bar staff could not have been more pleasant and accomodating as was all of the restuarant staff with a special thanks to Hugo who always made us feel special. We were treated like royalty at this resort. The accomodations were exquisite and very high end amenities were included. The only inconsistancy was that the maid service did not come in to clean or turn down at the same time so we were always bumping into them when they wanted to clean or service. It is best to communicate what time you prefer them to clean and turn down. As mentioned in a few other reviews, the menus do not change but there is a good variety if you are staying for no more than a week. May I suggest that if you do not like fish, this may not be the place to stay. Their fish was so fresh, we ate it every day. The food overall is very healthy and never excessive. We did not order off the Room Service menu.
The only thing that I missed personally was some music in the evenings and even music by the pool during the day. Some sort of entertainment would have been nice at night. There was suppose to be a jazz guitarist one night but he showed up late. The duo guitar players were wonderful on a few evenings while we were dining.
We were invited to go to the neigboring Secrets SilverSands ( sister property of AM Resorts) for a 4th of July party. Those of us that went could not wait to get back to Zoetry. What a difference in the overall feel of an all inclusive resort....Silversands was definetely more for a party all night long group. Lastly, I have to say to all the staff at Zoetry that made us feel like family, Alberto, Rafa and so many others, you have a special place in our hearts. We hope to see you again soon. Carinos!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, an ultra-luxury boutique resort, offers a completely new kind of vacation experience focused on wellness, serenity and romance, as well as social and environmental responsibility. Set on 500 yards of beautiful beach, this exceptionally unique property features 90 beachfront suites; La Canoa, a AAA Four Diamond award-winning restaurant; the first certified Thalassotherapy Center in North America;in-house scuba diving center, a private 48 ft. Catamaran. Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, one of the Leading Hotels of the World, has also earned the AAA Five Diamond Award for 13 consecutive years. Each of the 90 lavish oceanfront suites is uniquely decorated with hand-picked treasures from around the world and feature private ocean front view terraces, Bvlgari® bath amenities, fine luxury linens, sparkling wine and fresh fruit daily, 24-hour private, in-room dining, maid service three times each day and a welcome bottle of Tequila. For an added measure of intimacy and romance, a selection of suites also offer access to private terrace plunge pools and outdoor honeymoon showers. Endless Privileges® provide guests limitless access to personalized, private chauffeured airport transfers; unlimited worldwide calls and concierge service; daily breakfast, lunch and dinner gourmet dining options with an assortment of organic, local and gluten-free food and beverage selections plus 24-hour dining options allow guests to enjoy late night bites at Restaurant Kaax or stay in and order room service. The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience provides 60 more dining and entertainment venues at nearby sister resorts; complimentary cocktails and specialty beverages from a variety of domestic and international top-shelf brands and top-shelf spirits; sunset catamaran sail; shopping excursions by boat; complimentary 24-hour laundry service; relaxing 20 minute Thalasso Experience per guest; as well as complimentary greens fees at nearby Grand Coral Riviera Maya. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Zoetry Paraiso de La Bonita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paraiso De La Bonita
- Paraiso Bonita
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos