Escaping the brutal New England winter weather, I returned to Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita for a much needed tranquil vacation. Give me my oceanfront suite with a huge terrace, a comfortable beach lounger a few yards from the ocean, a good book, bone warming sunshine and crystal clear water. I am, indeed, in heaven.
Additional bonuses of this small luxury resort include exquisitely prepared food whenever I want to eat, a la carte restaurants with food prepared to my liking, a luxurious spa and salon, 24/7 room service, laundry service, and no "cruise ship on land" atmosphere. I absolutely enjoyed this diversion from the "What time? Where are we going? What are we doing" agenda.
Yes, I was embarrassingly lazy! I had, for years, stayed at countless caribbean resorts, seen the abandoned ruins, visited the caves, swum with the various aquatic creatures, and explored the local sights, either as a lone traveler or with companions. This time was different. This resort became my oasis.
I brought along my wireless electronic gizmos and devices, but rarely used them. I preferred quiet conversations with fellow travelers at the pool or at the lounge/bar/library. For those who relish physical activities, there are various exercise/yoga classes, the gym, water sports, and excursions. For me: Been there, Done that! From my suite terrace or beach chair, I spent hours watching the ocean, noting the passing boats, smelling the fresh air, sipping a tasty cold beverage, and just "enjoying" my vacation. What a delight!
"Pampered" is what I wanted -- and received. The staff were exceedingly attentive. They addressed me by name, treated me as royalty, and were always friendly and accommodating. (Thank you, Caesar, for your cheery breakfast greeting each morning.) At the end of the week I was thoroughly refreshed and relaxed. For those of you who need/want "a vacation" from vacations -- and you know who you are -- come to Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita and be pampered. I will, most definitely, be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, an ultra-luxury boutique resort, offers a completely new kind of vacation experience focused on wellness, serenity and romance, as well as social and environmental responsibility. Set on 500 yards of beautiful beach, this exceptionally unique property features 90 beachfront suites; La Canoa, a AAA Four Diamond award-winning restaurant; the first certified Thalassotherapy Center in North America;in-house scuba diving center, a private 48 ft. Catamaran. Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, one of the Leading Hotels of the World, has also earned the AAA Five Diamond Award for 13 consecutive years. Each of the 90 lavish oceanfront suites is uniquely decorated with hand-picked treasures from around the world and feature private ocean front view terraces, Bvlgari® bath amenities, fine luxury linens, sparkling wine and fresh fruit daily, 24-hour private, in-room dining, maid service three times each day and a welcome bottle of Tequila. For an added measure of intimacy and romance, a selection of suites also offer access to private terrace plunge pools and outdoor honeymoon showers. Endless Privileges® provide guests limitless access to personalized, private chauffeured airport transfers; unlimited worldwide calls and concierge service; daily breakfast, lunch and dinner gourmet dining options with an assortment of organic, local and gluten-free food and beverage selections plus 24-hour dining options allow guests to enjoy late night bites at Restaurant Kaax or stay in and order room service. The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience provides 60 more dining and entertainment venues at nearby sister resorts; complimentary cocktails and specialty beverages from a variety of domestic and international top-shelf brands and top-shelf spirits; sunset catamaran sail; shopping excursions by boat; complimentary 24-hour laundry service; relaxing 20 minute Thalasso Experience per guest; as well as complimentary greens fees at nearby Grand Coral Riviera Maya. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Zoetry Paraiso de La Bonita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paraiso De La Bonita
- Paraiso Bonita
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos