My husband and I were guests from February 8 to February 11. We had a very positive experience with the round-trip transfers to and from the resort. They were waiting when we arrived. Our driver was very pleasant, both going and returning! Our room was called "Mombasa". We never used the "Plunge pool" though we did like the location of our room and the roominess inside! The property is very nice. The employee's bent over backward trying to be helpful and accomodating. Overall the food was good and service in the restaurants good. Loved the chips, guacamole, and pico!! Very delicious.
I agree with the language and communication barrier comment. We experienced that to a certain degree as well. If you like to walk along the beach, prepare yourself! There is lots of trash, debris, and seaweed in both directions. Not right in front of the resort, but on the connecting property on both sides. I also agree with the comment about needing more lounge chairs around the pool. If you didn't get down to the pool early, you missed out! Same with the Cabanas by the ocean!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mexico's famed Paraiso de la Bonita Resort, a Leading Small Hotels of the World, Virtuoso member and four-time winner of the prestigious AAA Five Diamond Award is tucked into a protected private Beach just 15 minutes from the Cancun International airport. The ultra-luxury boutique beachfront resort is considered the most exclusive property in its category in Cancun's Riviera Maya region. Each of the 90 lavish oceanfront suites is uniquely decorated with hand-picked treasures and feature private terraces, luxurious bathroooms with Bvulgari bath amenities, Frette robes and towels and spacious living room. The resort is home to North America's first certified Thalassotherapy Spa, which combines the ocean's most beneficial elements with state of the art equipment and techniques. In addition, the property's private 48 ft. Catamaran treats guests to a delightful experience on the beautiful waters of the Mexican Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paraiso De La Bonita
- Paraiso Bonita
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos