Just came back from 9 wonderful days at Zoetry Paraiso. This was our 3rd time there in the last 13 months and it was as good and even better than the others. Having traveled both the Caribbean and Mexico at least 50 times over the past 23 years, we had come to the conclusion that staying at the same resort more than once was not a good idea, at least not for us. We always felt let down until we discovered Secrets and then ultimately Zoetry. As much as we loved all 3 of the Secrets in the Mayan Riviera ( stayed a total of 15 times over a 6 year period ), Zoetry outclasses them all. It has everything we could ever want.
I am amazed when I read negative reviews about Zoetry. We have found nothing but Quality in Suites, Food and the most outstanding Service to be found anywhere. It all starts with being picked up on time in a Mercedes with chilled Champagne waiting for you. Then, not even having to check in at the front desk because they know us as well as we know them.
I could name almost everyone at the resort for their outstanding service, but have to mention a few that have made us feel the most at home. The best pool / bar service ever by Miguel, Antonio & Eric. Don't know what you want? They always seem to and have great options even when you have run out of ideas. They, more than anyone make our trip memorable.
Caesar, the Captain at Kaax makes every meal memorable. My wife is a vegetarian and even though there are always options for her on the menu, he will offer her even more. First class service again.
The only thing about Zoetry that some people may not like is the lack of entertainment. There is now some available on a few nights, but it is very subdued. None of this is a problem for us because we go for the rest and quiet as much as anything. However, we did make some wonderful new friends this time ( Jen, Marty, Terri & Dave ) who played a big part in making our trip even more fantastic.
We used Room Service several times and ever time our order was exact and food still hot. Some people have said in their reviews this was a problem, but can't understand how this is possible.The people taking our orders on the phone spoke excellent English and repeated back our complete order before hanging up. Very nice having Breakfast out on the large balcony overlooking the beach and ocean.
In conclusion, any time you read a bad review about Zoetry, take it with a grain of salt. I don't know who these people are, but something tells me they wouldn't be happy anywhere unless they are looking for a big party with loud drunks. In that case. they chose the wrong place; Zoetry is 1st class all the way.
We will be going back in approx. another 6 months because we have found Paradise and are not ready to give it up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, an ultra-luxury boutique resort, offers a completely new kind of vacation experience focused on wellness, serenity and romance, as well as social and environmental responsibility. Set on 500 yards of beautiful beach, this exceptionally unique property features 90 beachfront suites; La Canoa, a AAA Four Diamond award-winning restaurant; the first certified Thalassotherapy Center in North America;in-house scuba diving center, a private 48 ft. Catamaran. Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, one of the Leading Hotels of the World, has also earned the AAA Five Diamond Award for 13 consecutive years. Each of the 90 lavish oceanfront suites is uniquely decorated with hand-picked treasures from around the world and feature private ocean front view terraces, Bvlgari® bath amenities, fine luxury linens, sparkling wine and fresh fruit daily, 24-hour private, in-room dining, maid service three times each day and a welcome bottle of Tequila. For an added measure of intimacy and romance, a selection of suites also offer access to private terrace plunge pools and outdoor honeymoon showers. Endless Privileges® provide guests limitless access to personalized, private chauffeured airport transfers; unlimited worldwide calls and concierge service; daily breakfast, lunch and dinner gourmet dining options with an assortment of organic, local and gluten-free food and beverage selections plus 24-hour dining options allow guests to enjoy late night bites at Restaurant Kaax or stay in and order room service. The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience provides 60 more dining and entertainment venues at nearby sister resorts; complimentary cocktails and specialty beverages from a variety of domestic and international top-shelf brands and top-shelf spirits; sunset catamaran sail; shopping excursions by boat; complimentary 24-hour laundry service; relaxing 20 minute Thalasso Experience per guest; as well as complimentary greens fees at nearby Grand Coral Riviera Maya. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Zoetry Paraiso de La Bonita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paraiso De La Bonita
- Paraiso Bonita
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos