We spent four days at Zoetry and it was very enjoyable. It's a small resort which for us is better than the ones that are huge and it takes 15 minutes to get anywhere. Our room was beautiful and the bathroom was gorgeous. The bed's are not hard (as someone mentioned), but very comfortable. I can't imagine how someone saw mold (as someone mentioned). They clean the rooms two to three times a day and they were spotless. The service was a big plus. Very friendly and a nice group of people. The food was also a very big plus, especially for a resort that is all-inclusive. Try the tortilla soup. The salsa was also exceptional. Sometimes the service wasn't fast - however, this is Mexico and you are on vacation. We had room service breakfast two mornings on our balcony overlooking the ocean - so fantastic. I saw that people complained about the fruit bowl...this is Mexico, and most of the fruit needs to be cut - papayas, cantaloupe, watermelon and persimmon. If you want fruit, order the room service and enjoy. The pool was nice and the beach was right there. One thing we liked was there wasn't obnoxious, loud entertainment. The entertainment one day was a man playing harp and one night two men were playing guitars. Beautiful and well done. We didn't leave the resort, but you easily could set up a trip with the hotel to venture to Talum, etc. We rolled cigars, bought a beautiful, customized, painted fruit bowl, drank great drinks by the pool and overall had a wonderful time. The spa is really nice. Expensive, but my massage treatment was very good. You can also use their jacuzzi, sauna and steam room as often as you'd like without a charge. There is yoga every day overlooking the water or on the pier. Our class was very good. Bring some one dollar bills with you to tip the wait staff and you'll find it even more enjoyable. Another big plus is that the resort is less than 20 minutes from the Cancun airport. An advantage if you only have a couple of days to vacation. If you like to eat healthy, organic delicious food, you will love it. The desserts and the drinks kind of negate the healthy options; however, that was our personal choice. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, an ultra-luxury boutique resort, offers a completely new kind of vacation experience focused on wellness, serenity and romance, as well as social and environmental responsibility. Set on 500 yards of beautiful beach, this exceptionally unique property features 90 beachfront suites; La Canoa, a AAA Four Diamond award-winning restaurant; the first certified Thalassotherapy Center in North America;in-house scuba diving center, a private 48 ft. Catamaran. Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, one of the Leading Hotels of the World, has also earned the AAA Five Diamond Award for 13 consecutive years. Each of the 90 lavish oceanfront suites is uniquely decorated with hand-picked treasures from around the world and feature private ocean front view terraces, Bvlgari® bath amenities, fine luxury linens, sparkling wine and fresh fruit daily, 24-hour private, in-room dining, maid service three times each day and a welcome bottle of Tequila. For an added measure of intimacy and romance, a selection of suites also offer access to private terrace plunge pools and outdoor honeymoon showers. Endless Privileges® provide guests limitless access to personalized, private chauffeured airport transfers; unlimited worldwide calls and concierge service; daily breakfast, lunch and dinner gourmet dining options with an assortment of organic, local and gluten-free food and beverage selections plus 24-hour dining options allow guests to enjoy late night bites at Restaurant Kaax or stay in and order room service. The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience provides 60 more dining and entertainment venues at nearby sister resorts; complimentary cocktails and specialty beverages from a variety of domestic and international top-shelf brands and top-shelf spirits; sunset catamaran sail; shopping excursions by boat; complimentary 24-hour laundry service; relaxing 20 minute Thalasso Experience per guest; as well as complimentary greens fees at nearby Grand Coral Riviera Maya. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Zoetry Paraiso de La Bonita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paraiso De La Bonita
- Paraiso Bonita
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos