This was our fourth vacation at Zoetry! Why? Consistently excellent, exceptional staff, bountiful and tasty food - but most of all the most relaxing, comfortable resort we have ever been to.
There have never been any negative "surprises" during our stays there. Caesar - the concierge at Kaax runs a great operation - he will ensure your needs are met or exceeded. Frederico, Miguel, Pepe, Eric - and the rest of the pool staff do a great job making sure you have drinks, shade or sun (moving umbrellas all day long to meet your wishes). Raul - our waiter at La Canoa three nights was exceptional.
This has always been our experience at Zoetry - so we know that when we visit, everything will be consistently excellent. We don't need to go any where else when we always find the relaxation, and comfortable surroundings at Zoetry.
Sure there are things that many other reviewers have touched on but overall it is our favorite place to relax and it feels like we are visiting old friends whenever we go there. If relaxation away from the loud pools and crowded restaurants of some bigger resorts is what you are looking for - then Zoetry and the staff will exceed your expectations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, an ultra-luxury boutique resort, offers a completely new kind of vacation experience focused on wellness, serenity and romance, as well as social and environmental responsibility. Set on 500 yards of beautiful beach, this exceptionally unique property features 90 beachfront suites; La Canoa, a AAA Four Diamond award-winning restaurant; the first certified Thalassotherapy Center in North America;in-house scuba diving center, a private 48 ft. Catamaran. Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, one of the Leading Hotels of the World, has also earned the AAA Five Diamond Award for 13 consecutive years. Each of the 90 lavish oceanfront suites is uniquely decorated with hand-picked treasures from around the world and feature private ocean front view terraces, Bvlgari® bath amenities, fine luxury linens, sparkling wine and fresh fruit daily, 24-hour private, in-room dining, maid service three times each day and a welcome bottle of Tequila. For an added measure of intimacy and romance, a selection of suites also offer access to private terrace plunge pools and outdoor honeymoon showers. Endless Privileges® provide guests limitless access to personalized, private chauffeured airport transfers; unlimited worldwide calls and concierge service; daily breakfast, lunch and dinner gourmet dining options with an assortment of organic, local and gluten-free food and beverage selections plus 24-hour dining options allow guests to enjoy late night bites at Restaurant Kaax or stay in and order room service. The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience provides 60 more dining and entertainment venues at nearby sister resorts; complimentary cocktails and specialty beverages from a variety of domestic and international top-shelf brands and top-shelf spirits; sunset catamaran sail; shopping excursions by boat; complimentary 24-hour laundry service; relaxing 20 minute Thalasso Experience per guest; as well as complimentary greens fees at nearby Grand Coral Riviera Maya. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Zoetry Paraiso de La Bonita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paraiso De La Bonita
- Paraiso Bonita
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos