The honeymoon location was a surprise to my wife, which caused a little anxiety on my part to find the perfect place to celebrate our love and relax. Zoetry blew us both away! From the moment we got there we were immersed in relaxation and tranquility (which both adjectives were mentioned during the initial tour of the property). Although our room was not ready when we got there (a very large group was leaving that day, which is not the norm) we simply sat at hippo bar and soaked in the beautiful surroundings and sunshine, along with a few margaritas!
Each and everyday you are pampered by the staff, who are willing to do anything for you. Most of the day time, my wife and I, spent lounging at the pool, catching up on reading, and enjoying the delicious drink concoctions. Eric was the staff attendant that made it truly feel like a vacation. He would be sure that we received everything we needed, not to mention he always had great drink suggestions.
Our room was the 'Tahiti', which was on the first floor. Everything about the room was so spacious! The views were obviously the best part, because every morning the sunrise comes in the windows and the sunset plays unparalleled colors across the sky. While we were there, the Lord blessed us with no rain and the temperature was in the mid 80s all week. The maid service was impeccable and the nightly chocolates (may have just been apart of the honeymoon package) were delicious!
We enjoyed every meal, but our favorite was dinner at the grill [especially if they had Mocajetes night]. We learned quickly that if you are not a big fan of the iguanas then you should be sure not to get the tables at Kaax that are the closest to the ocean, because the iguanas are very curious.
The animals there were unbelievable. While we were there we saw: Iguanas, multiple tropical birds, peacock, albino peacock!, guineas, crocodile, and raccoons.
We stayed for one full week and only left the resort for a one day excursion to do zip lines. We also enjoyed the sunset catamaran cruise and snorkeling [where we say a 5-foot barracuda!]
I absolutely would recommend the Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita.
My only suggestion is to bring some bug spray. We ended up getting a number of sand flea type bites from the beach. Not everyone seemed to have this problem, but it did cause some difficulty sleeping. The hotel does sell bug spray and anti-itch cream, but it is a more expansion price at home. This caused us to mainly stay at the pool rather than the beach, but it did not lessen the enjoyment we had at Zoetry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, an ultra-luxury boutique resort, offers a completely new kind of vacation experience focused on wellness, serenity and romance, as well as social and environmental responsibility. Set on 500 yards of beautiful beach, this exceptionally unique property features 90 beachfront suites; La Canoa, a AAA Four Diamond award-winning restaurant; the first certified Thalassotherapy Center in North America;in-house scuba diving center, a private 48 ft. Catamaran. Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, one of the Leading Hotels of the World, has also earned the AAA Five Diamond Award for 13 consecutive years. Each of the 90 lavish oceanfront suites is uniquely decorated with hand-picked treasures from around the world and feature private ocean front view terraces, Bvlgari® bath amenities, fine luxury linens, sparkling wine and fresh fruit daily, 24-hour private, in-room dining, maid service three times each day and a welcome bottle of Tequila. For an added measure of intimacy and romance, a selection of suites also offer access to private terrace plunge pools and outdoor honeymoon showers. Endless Privileges® provide guests limitless access to personalized, private chauffeured airport transfers; unlimited worldwide calls and concierge service; daily breakfast, lunch and dinner gourmet dining options with an assortment of organic, local and gluten-free food and beverage selections plus 24-hour dining options allow guests to enjoy late night bites at Restaurant Kaax or stay in and order room service. The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience provides 60 more dining and entertainment venues at nearby sister resorts; complimentary cocktails and specialty beverages from a variety of domestic and international top-shelf brands and top-shelf spirits; sunset catamaran sail; shopping excursions by boat; complimentary 24-hour laundry service; relaxing 20 minute Thalasso Experience per guest; as well as complimentary greens fees at nearby Grand Coral Riviera Maya. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Zoetry Paraiso de La Bonita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paraiso De La Bonita
- Paraiso Bonita
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos