My husband & I just returned from a 6 night stay 09/25-10/01. This is a beautiful well maintained property! We enjoyed the roundtrip private transfer with a champagne toast & cool towel upon arrival. We were no sooner finishing our glass of champagne and we were already pulling up to the resort. It only took about 15 minutes to get there.
I'm not going to repeat everything that has already been stated in prior reviews. I will gladly give my honest opinion. We absolutely agree that the staff here is truly wonderful! We have stayed at many resorts throughout Mexico and the Carribean and have never encountered staff as well mannered, Truly happy to service you and courteous as the staff at Zoetry. It was like that in all areas of the resort that we visited.
We also both found the food to be better as well! Loved that there were no buffets and everything was cooked to order. We found all meals - breakfast, lunch. & dinner were all served on china. The rooms are exactly as shown in previous photos. Very large and lovely!
The most beautiful bathroom we've ever seen at any of the resorts we've ever stayed at.
It is definitely a quiet resort and we appreciated that. We saw no children while we were there. I can't imagine children staying at this resort. (There is literally nothing there for a child to amuse themselves with besides the pool.) It is geared for the adults only crowd.
We also liked the fact that you needed no reservations for restaurants, & no tacky wristbands. The dress code is strictly enforced at La Canoa for gentlemen. You must have long slacks (no jeans) and collared shirt with closed toe shoes. The gym was open 24 hrs (another plus) and was oceanfront & airconditioned.
The equipment was in good shape and was more than adequate for the size of the resort.
The decor of this hotel is beautiful. You'll see from the sitting areas to the beach that the furniture is not cheap plastic. Very tropical cushions & wood furnishings. If you venture out on the beach and walk to the right of the property you'll see what I mean about the furnishings at the other properties you will pass. Zoetry is no where near what these properties look like and you'll want to return to Zoetry at once!
We did take the sunset cruise and that was nice to unwind and see the coastline. We also booked the 4 hr catamaran snorkel cruise & lunch and that was the best snorkeling trip we ever took. The lunch on the catamaran was even served on china! It was well worth the $85.00 per person.
For those of you looking for a comparison to other resorts we have been to in the area , They would be Secrets Capri, Dreams Tulum, & Fairmont Mayakoba. We thought Mayakoba was beautiful and the water on that side was the nice carribean blue and much nicer but the food was horrible and terribly expensive! (They are not AI). Lots of families and was very large to navigate around.
Please feel free to email with any questions. My husband and I will definitely be returning to Zoetry!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, an ultra-luxury boutique resort, offers a completely new kind of vacation experience focused on wellness, serenity and romance, as well as social and environmental responsibility. Set on 500 yards of beautiful beach, this exceptionally unique property features 90 beachfront suites; La Canoa, a AAA Four Diamond award-winning restaurant; the first certified Thalassotherapy Center in North America;in-house scuba diving center, a private 48 ft. Catamaran. Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, one of the Leading Hotels of the World, has also earned the AAA Five Diamond Award for 13 consecutive years. Each of the 90 lavish oceanfront suites is uniquely decorated with hand-picked treasures from around the world and feature private ocean front view terraces, Bvlgari® bath amenities, fine luxury linens, sparkling wine and fresh fruit daily, 24-hour private, in-room dining, maid service three times each day and a welcome bottle of Tequila. For an added measure of intimacy and romance, a selection of suites also offer access to private terrace plunge pools and outdoor honeymoon showers. Endless Privileges® provide guests limitless access to personalized, private chauffeured airport transfers; unlimited worldwide calls and concierge service; daily breakfast, lunch and dinner gourmet dining options with an assortment of organic, local and gluten-free food and beverage selections plus 24-hour dining options allow guests to enjoy late night bites at Restaurant Kaax or stay in and order room service. The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience provides 60 more dining and entertainment venues at nearby sister resorts; complimentary cocktails and specialty beverages from a variety of domestic and international top-shelf brands and top-shelf spirits; sunset catamaran sail; shopping excursions by boat; complimentary 24-hour laundry service; relaxing 20 minute Thalasso Experience per guest; as well as complimentary greens fees at nearby Grand Coral Riviera Maya. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Zoetry Paraiso de La Bonita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paraiso De La Bonita
- Paraiso Bonita
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos