We just returned from our vacation to Azul Beach. My wife and I travelled with our two children, aged 13 and 6. They both had a fantastic time in all of the pools and at the beach. Azul Beach has a kids club for children between 4-12 years old. Our 6 year old only went there on one day (our last at the resort), and we had to pry him out of there. They had something for just about any child's interest in there and also held a movie night for the little ones one night (Alvin & the Chipmunks). The restaurants were excellent. We had everything from seafood and steak to Asian and Mexican delicacies.
Our room was a sight to behold! We had a family suite with a swim out deck. We had a bedroom, dining room and a separate sitting room with a couch and fold out bed for the kiddos. They also had their own television. The bathroom featured a huge jacuzzi bath and separate rainfall shower (my favorite). The deck opened up into our own swim up pool that was used frequently.
The service at Azul Beach was terrific! The staff knew us by name and was very attentive. It was impressive to walk through the lobby on the second day and have the lady at the front desk address me and my daughter by name! Everyone was helpful and quick with a smile.
If you are looking for a family friendly resort with excellent service/facilities and want to avoid the crowds at the mega-resorts, I recommend giving Azul Beach a try. You won't be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Azul Beach Hotel is a family-friendly, boutique-style property located on a gorgeous beach 20 minutes from Cancun International Airport. All of the 148 rooms are just steps from the beach, pools, restaurants and bars.Featuring the Gourmet Inclusive® concept, epicurean offerings include candlelight dining on the beach, a fresh fish fry and butler service to the canopied beach beds. There’s an all-lobster menu, 24-hour room service and over 30 tequilas in the tequila lounge.Azul Beach especially caters to families with young children with loaner baby equipment, kid's club and parent support. The exclusive Family & Friends Vacation Planner coordinates family reunions. Romantic couples love Beachfront Sky Massages and Suite Scenes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Azul Beach Resort Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Azul Beach Hotel, By Karisma Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Azul Resort All Inclusive Beach
- Azul Beach Resort Riviera Maya Mexico - Puerto Morelos
- Azul Hotel Beach Resort