We just got back from our family vacation at Azul Beach!!! So many wonderful things to say about this place. Even though we only had 4 sunny days out of the seven because of the tropical storm passing through it was still the best family vacation we have taken! We have stayed at a couple other resorts in Puerto Morelos but this by far had the best beach, service, food and most attentive/hard working staff! We had a family swim out suite in building 10! Room 1002. A few people have commented before about the smell down the hallway of sewage but what it is is sulpher that they use to treat the water so it didn't bother us! The room was perfect for our family and when we called the front desk for a stroller and crib they were back with it all in less then 5 min!
The staff was so friendly, they said "my pleasure" to everything an all seemed to really enjoy their jobs! I can't say enough about Ana, Benjamin, and one other that worked as a beach server. They always made sure we were well taken care of! The food was great! Our favorite was the Latino and Asian, then Chill, Blue and Roma last. We were really excited to try the lobster menu at Blue but were disappointed in that (and that was our only disappointment) It was our anniversary so we did get the dinner on the beach which was so great!!! We upgraded to a surf and turf and it was amazing!! Very romantic night!
The resort was only 50% full and we felt like we were the only people there! Never hade to wait in line for dinner, to find a spot on the beach which is so much better then going to a 400 room resort! The shows they put on at night were great too I just wished more people showed up to see them! We saw the Madonna show, Michael Jackson, and African King which were all outstanding! The staff and dancers do an amazing job!
As I said it rain and sometimes down poured during our last 4 days. We never felt bored, always had a drink in our hand, a good conversation with staff and other families visiting and a bunch of indoor activities to keep everyone busy! The main GM from the resort (came from Germany and forgot his name) was there and asked my husband how our trip was. After my husband told him how great this place was we had a bottle of champagne sent to our room from him for us to enjoy! Like I said before this place is great!!! We will for sure be returning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Azul Beach Hotel is a family-friendly, boutique-style property located on a gorgeous beach 20 minutes from Cancun International Airport. All of the 148 rooms are just steps from the beach, pools, restaurants and bars.Featuring the Gourmet Inclusive® concept, epicurean offerings include candlelight dining on the beach, a fresh fish fry and butler service to the canopied beach beds. There’s an all-lobster menu, 24-hour room service and over 30 tequilas in the tequila lounge.Azul Beach especially caters to families with young children with loaner baby equipment, kid's club and parent support. The exclusive Family & Friends Vacation Planner coordinates family reunions. Romantic couples love Beachfront Sky Massages and Suite Scenes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Azul Beach Resort Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Azul Beach Hotel, By Karisma Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Azul Resort All Inclusive Beach
- Azul Beach Resort Riviera Maya Mexico - Puerto Morelos
- Azul Hotel Beach Resort