“Delicious Food.”

My Little Italy
Ranked #11 of 191 Restaurants in Puerto Morelos
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: 100% Italian Restaurant serving, Pizza Pasta and Seafood, own and operate by Italian family from Rome . All the recipes are his own Home made with give a delicious flavor and delightfull colors all the food is served in great portions and have more than 20 different pizzas, the crost is thin and cronchy, our ingredients are super fresh and are the best quality the tomato sauce comes directly from Italy wich combine very well with our authentic mozzarella cheese, our famous lasagna with home made pasta is baked in the owen with mozzarella and parmesan cheese , and octopus salad is superb, if you like seafood we have pasta O Sole Mio made with fresh jumbo shrimps,new zealand mussels, clams,baby mussels ,cooked with olive oil extra virgin ,alot of fresh garlic,flamed with tequila pinot grigio white wine tomato sauce linguini pasta,and cooked until all the ingredientsare ready to be served,the we have pasta Pescatore ,baby mussels,squids,,octopuss garlic, and dessert is homemade
Reviewed May 31, 2019

This is our second stay in Puerto Morelos and our second time eating at My Little Italy. I have been to Mexico 4X a year for the past 25 years. I think My Little Italy offers the best Italian Food in Quintana Roo. We have had the Pizza, Shrimp, Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo, Salad, and Chicken Parmesan. Everything was amazing. It is outside dining. 20 steps from the town square. We found it to be more then reasonable and plentiful.

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank Ezzieraymond
fortunato c, Gerente at My Little Italy, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2019

Thank you very much for your comment, it is a great honor to know that you have spent a pleasant evening in My Little Italy.
We are waiting for you again to continue enjoying our authentic Italian food.
regards.

Reviewed May 24, 2019

This was so bad that I actually walked away from the meal. Told them it was too salty and I couldn’t eat it. I paid for the meal and left. They had no pasta. Only pizza and booze. Not good at all!

1  Thank JessTheGypsy
fortunato c, Propietario at My Little Italy, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2019

Hello we are very sorry that you had a such bad esperience in my restaurant, please i need to make sue that you came to my restaurant because next door to us they also have italian food and they tell verybody that they are part of us, please let me knoe i reslly appreciate it, whwn you come back to Puerto Morelo i want to invite you , generally we have very good comments ,thank you for you time

Reviewed April 29, 2019 via mobile

Was not overly impressesed. Waiter did not ask me for a choice between pinot grigio or chardonnay when I asked for white wine. Served in a water glass, not a wine glass and room temperature. No black pepper for my pasta. The only good thing about this sidewalk cafe is it's location. Will not return.

Reviewed April 7, 2019

Stopped in here our last night in Puerto Morelos to give it a try and eat something other than seafood. Great selection of pizzas and Italian food. Our pizza was delicious. Enjoyed the street side tables and entertainment of people watching. Will definitely go again on our next trip to try some of their other dishes.

Date of visit: April 2019
fortunato c, Director General at My Little Italy, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for sending us your opinion. We are happy to know that we have enjoyed our dishes and cordial attention.
We are waiting for your next visit

Reviewed April 4, 2019

Best pizza in town!! Italian food and seafood is excellent. Great pricing and wonderful staff to attend to you with pleasure!! We will definitely eat here on our return trip in 2019!! Gracias!!

Date of visit: December 2018