Tripadvisor

from $55.00
from $117.00
from $75.00
More Info
All reviews tacos zip lining picture package cliff jump a lot of fun super fun an awesome experience these guys highlight of our trip angel roy atvs blast cenote jungle beto cancun
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We loved every part of this adventure. All of the guys there were friendly, safe and had some good jokes! This was one of our favorite adventures of our whole honey moon. Thank you guys for making it so much fun and for also accommodating for us when we wanted to leave earlier than the other group of people!

Date of experience: January 2020
Extreme_AdventureMx, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Extreme Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

It was a pleasure for us being part of your love story through this new adventure that together are living, keep enjoying the trip. we´ll be waiting back for you in another occasion =)

Reviewed January 12, 2020

It was my first time on an ATV. It was rougher than I thought but I enjoyed it thoroughly. It was a really fun experience. The guides are young and enthusiastic and give clear instructions. Ricardo was the guide of our small group and he was awesome. I tried ziplining for the first time and after the initial scare, it was amazing. I wish I could go higher up in the jungle. The Cenote swim was interesting and exciting too even though I did not try it, only watched others from a distance. I would highly recommend this experience to everyone who wants to try something new and exciting.

Date of experience: January 2020
Extreme_AdventureMx, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Extreme Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

Hello,

We are so glad you enjoyed the tour, we ´ll share your encouraging word to Ricardo, we dare you to try the cenote in your next visit, cliff and zip line are really insane when you jump from there. You really need to experience them, hope one day you could come again.

Receive our greeting from all the team.

Reviewed January 9, 2020

We had an amazing time! The transportation was quick and smooth and Jose and his team were great! They took us to two different parts of the reef and guided us to the best parts. Jose even dived deeper to take photos of each of us and of all the exciting fish and see turtles that we saw! He was very helpful and accomodated all our requests. We had great fun and a memorable half day of snorkeling. We would definitely do it again!

Hello,

Thank so much for your comments, we are really glad that you enjoyed the experience so much.
Hope you definitely do it again, we´ll be waiting for you, for sure we´ll find and special promo also for our park.
Receive greetings from all our team.

Reviewed January 6, 2020

Big was my surprise when arriving to agreed place and time tour already left without me. Called them, said that driver is way too far. Another nasty step was taken by the operator after, when adjusting my booking on their end to prevent me form leaving a comment on Viator.com

And charging 50USD for a couple of pictures is something outrageous.

Hello Mr,

I offer my sincere apologies for all the misunderstandings that you had during your trip, if you prefer you could share all the details by our mail extremeadventurecancun@gmail.com, or give us a call.

Thanks so much, greeting from all team

Reviewed January 5, 2020

Transportation picked us up right on time. Arrived and were given an overview of the day. We zipped line, we rode ATV’s, we swam and dove into the cenote. The staff were super helpful and not at all pushy. Lunch was amazing and we even ordered extra tacos they were so good. Our next trip took us to the coast and an afternoon of snorkeling in the sea. We ended the day with some time on the beach and an afternoon snack before our transportation took us back to the Hotel Zone in Cancun. Hats off to the staff for a wonderful day of extreme adventure. Staff were great to work with.

Date of experience: December 2019

I´ts so great that you share such great experience with us, we are very pleased on getting know that you enjoyed the trip so much.

Please receive our best vibes for this new year, that we hope would be full of new extreme adventures.