“Amazing experience”

and up
Snorkel Tour in Puerto Morelos from Cancun
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Eco Park with Ziplines , Atvs and Cenote swimming! Enjoy our 6 ziplines from 50 to 150 mts long and our 3 thematic bridges ( Monkeysteps,Skyboarding,Trainline) Ride an ATV 10 km through the mayan jungle (cross country) Swim in one of the natural wonders mexicos "Cenote" For Reservation contact us via mail,phone or ask your travelagent at your Hotel.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

Yam our tour guide made the whole day a lot of fun, from start to finish. He is a jack of all trades from being our guide, driver, instructor and chef this guy does it all with a smile! He laughed and joked with us and helped to answer any questions we had. He even jumped in a few pictures with us and really worked to engage us in conversation! By the end of the day we felt he was more of a friend then our tour guide. He helped us to see deeper into the culture and the daily lives of the people of playa. I would recommend this tour and our guide Carlos yam to everybody out there looking to have a fun adventure filled day! We felt very safe Ziplining and repelling and snorkeling with yam, he had our well being in mind from the start of the day until he dropped us off that night. Great tour, great day! Next time we are in Mexico you can bet we will be asking for him again! Thanks yam! You rock!

There are newer reviews for Extreme Adventure

Reviewed December 3, 2013

My wife and I went on our honeymoon and we got paired with another honeymoon couple and a couple on their anniversary and had a wonderful time. Joaquin was our guide and he was one of our favorite people we met in Mexico. We did the dolphins extreme and got to zip line, snorkel, swim with dolphins and manatees. We never had to wait in lines and was always taken to the front door of wherever we went. After seeing some of the guides that picked up other guests from our hotel I am so glad we got Joaquin as ours, he was young energetic funny and knowledgeable and professional. If we do return to Mexico I would most certainly do this excursion again. And if you go ask for joaquin.

1  Thank Nat V
Reviewed November 27, 2013

We absolutely loved this excursion~~~we had never done anything like this. The guides were awesome, made you feel confidant all the time. If you were scared, they helped you through it. Just an awesome experience. All the zip lines & ropes courses were just an Adventure to never forget.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

This was by far, one of the best days my husband and I have had! Our tour guide, Joaquin, was the best guide we have had. From his knowledge to his wonderful personality. Snorkeling with the sea turtles in the Crystal clear water at akumal was my favorite part. My husband's was swimming in the cenotes, which I also loved, but the water temp took some getting used too! I felt we had already gotten our money's worth with these two activities, but we still had zip lining and repelling. I am scared of heights but did both activities, thanks again to our tour guide, Joaquin, for taking the time to make sure I was comfortable and felt safe! after all this, we had a wonderful meal ready for us! GREAT day that will never be forgotten!!

1  Thank erinmoore27
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I cannot say enough about this tour. Our team of instructors were well trained and professional. I was able to over come some of my fears of heights at the same time have an absolute blast. The zip lines were awesome, the repels were exiting and the SUPERMAN ZIP LINE (approx. 1400 meters+) was Fantastic. Thanks to Marino ,Louis, Alex and all the rest of the team. Gene l Vancouver B C

3  Thank trip F