“Simple 2 Hour Snorkelling Tour”
Review of Extreme Adventure

and up
ATV, Ziplines and Cenote Combo Tour at Extreme Adventure Eco Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Eco Park with Ziplines , Atvs and Cenote swimming! Enjoy our 6 ziplines from 50 to 150 mts long and our 3 thematic bridges ( Monkeysteps,Skyboarding,Trainline) Ride an ATV 10 km through the mayan jungle (cross country) Swim in one of the natural wonders mexicos "Cenote" For Reservation contact us via mail,phone or ask your travelagent at your Hotel.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Houston, Texas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Simple 2 Hour Snorkelling Tour”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Great fish to see on all over the reef including barracuda. Small groups don't overwhelm the reef. When they realized we were tired after the first stop, they arranged to have us drift back to the boat at the second and final snorkel site.

Visited August 2013

Denver, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Time”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Great outing in Mexico. Our guide, Henry, was great. Kept all the events fun and relaxed. We did the zip line, repel and snorkeling in the cave. I would defiantly recommend this place to a friend.

Visited June 2013
Georgia, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Dolphins and zip lining”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Loved this. The dolphin encounter was amazing and the zip lining across the smaller island and over water felt surreal. I would definitely recommend doing an outing when you visit. Doing something you wouldn't necessarily do or being out of the norm, is a good way to spend your vacation and make it memorable.

Visited October 2012
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Carlos is the best!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

In June of last year, we went on the Mayan Extreme Adventure while vacationing at the Excellence Riviera Maya. We were a bit worried about it, as we had my 65yr old mother in tow, and she, while incredibly game about these things, has some mobility problems and usually considers a walk to the grocery store fairly adventurous. But due to the extraordinary competency and kindness of our tour guides (particularly Carlos Montoya) all 3 of us had a wonderful time. The trip started with ziplining and repelling; the facility was just far enough into the jungle to make one feel intrepid, and well maintained and operated enough to make everyone feel constantly safe and secure. This was followed by snorkeling in the Cenotes, the underground caves. My husband and I had a great time doing that, but it was at this point my mom realized that snorkeling was a bit scarier than she anticipated, and decided to stay at the group staging area at the mouth of the cave. Carlos made sure that she didn't feel left alone and that she was taken care of. We stopped for an hour for a nice lunch onsite (provided by the tour) and then onto snorkeling with turtles. When we arrived, my mother was too nervous to snorkel, and stayed on the beach to wait, insisting we go ahead; Carlos overheard this and insisted that I should go ahead, and he would come back for her, so my husband and I went with the group, and saw several turtles during our swim. About 40 min in, I told Carlos that I was going back to keep my mother company, and he said don't, that he would take care of her. So sure enough, when we finally returned to shore, he took my mom, nearly in tears, by the hand, and showed her, one on one, how to snorkel, talking her through every step, eventually swimming with her and bringing her out to the turtles. He was so kind and patient, and such a good teacher, he made this trip unforgettable. And a thankyou as well to all our fellow tourists on the excursion - when my mom arrived back at the beach, she apologized for keeping them waiting, and every single one just happily cheered her on!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Maxwelltaylor
Telford PA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Awesome Time”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Very well organized. Henry was a great leader! We had a great time zip linning as well as swimming in the cenote was so refreshing!

Visited July 2013