All reviews guest house yogurt bed and breakfast cold shower nice breakfast rooms are clean basic room town of puerto morelos air conditioning would stay here again rented a car bike ride every morning bernardo hosts guesthouse taxi
Reviewed March 17, 2016

My husband & I spend one night in my daughters room (my husband & I were staying in a hotel). Eva & Bernardo (owners) added a twin size bed in our daughter's room (all the other rooms were taken) & so my daughter slept in the twin bed & we took the queen size bed. Eva & Bernardo are the highlight there. Our daughter introduce us to them & immediately Eva hugged us & we just felt welcome & from them on it just felt like we were among family. They advice us in what places to go (so sad my husband & I could only stay one day there) & visit. They even took us to go & see some properties nearby (we felt in love with Mexico - our 1st time ever) & so we're going back next month either to built a house or buy the one that is on sale. I'm looking forward to stay with them & save ALL THAT MONEY that we spend on our hotel. Can't say enough about this place & about Eva & Bernardo. If you have the opportunity to visit Puerto Morelos stop by Buenos Dias & stay with them & save all that money that you would spend in hotel & go shoppingggg!! I highly recommended it!
ps
They have plenty of bicycles for you to borrow as form of transportation.

Room Tip: As I stated before, I didn't make the reservation there but my daughter say the upper room are better.
  • Stayed: March 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed March 13, 2016

I really wanted to love this place, Eva, the owner was someone I would be friends with. Room was lovely with an awesome price, clean and comfortable. Unfortunately the shower was cold, apparently there was a problem as it is usually at least warm. Breakfast was adequate unless your a bacon and eggs person. Very quaint, I would return.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 9, 2016

Buenos Dias is the place to stay in Puerto Morelos if you want a warm friendly atmosphere is the residential part of town. Tip: many guests get excited about the low price of fruits and vegetables and buy bags full only to realize that breakfast is included and they go out for lunch and dinner.

Stayed: February 2016, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed February 8, 2016 via mobile

We only stayed one night, after getting in on a late flight to Cancun. After a short drive it was getting dark. It took a bit of searching to find in the dark, despite having a GPS take us right there. It is very unassuming, in a very Mexican neighborhood. Definitely a place many tourists would feel frightened of--fear not! We were welcomed immediately by Eva and Bernardo. The room was clean and comfortable. Air conditioner worked well and kept out the small amount of neighborhood noise. We walked two blocks to a wonderful (and pretty affordable) dinner. Nice simple breakfast, and sent off with friendly advice from the hosts. It was a great introduction for my family to Mexico--muchas gracias

Stayed: February 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed February 8, 2016

Buenos Dias was a lovely place to stay for our two nights in Puerto Morelos. It's about a 3k walk from the beach, but it's nice to be out of the tourist center and you can easily take a taxi to the beach if you don't feel like walking. My husband and I loved getting off the tourist circuit for a bit, but still being close to one. Eva and Bernardo are very welcoming and it was a nice, quiet place. Breakfast was simple, but tasty and the coffee was delicious.

Stayed: February 2016, traveled as a couple