We were travelling back from the other side of the Yucatan Penninsula with our newly rescued beach dog, and needed a place to stay for a few days to wait for our flight. We have stayed in PM before, and knew of these accomodations, and were soooo happy that Kris allowed us to bring our dog and stay. Our room was very large, and had a great little kitchen area. We used the patio all the time , and it was so lovely looking out over all the beautiful trees and shrubs by the pool area. Pool was awesome, had shade and sun all day. Also, very big plus for us, the property was fully walled and gated, so we were not worried about our new friend escaping. But the biggest bonus is the location, as it is directly across the street from the beach access, and also, an easy stroll into the zocalo to eat and get neccesities. The price was reasonably affordable, even for budget travellers, as there is a kitchenette. My ONLY complaint, is that the bed was not the most comfy bed. If I had any tips for the management, it would be to replace them.
Such a great 5 days we had there, and we will recommend to everyone, especially those needing to accomodate travel with a pet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Temporarily closed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Cabanas Puerto Morelos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabanas Puerto Morelos Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Cabanas Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Cabanas Puerto Morelos Riviera Maya, Mexico