“Wonderful”

Martina's Oasis Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Full esthetic and spa services including 4 types of massage: Swedish, sport, Thai and hot stone. All treatments are provided by a licensed therapist who targets specific issues, past trauma or chronic pain. Each therapeutic session focuses on facilitating deep relaxation and increased physical mobility to speed your recovery. Your session is tailored to achieve the best possible care by drawing on multiple skills to adapt to your specific needs. Services can be provided in the garden or in the spa as well as offering mobile services to your hotel or other locations.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I've had both a massage at home and a facial at Martina's studio and loved both experiences. When she came to our rented house, Martina was organized and brought everything you would expect from an experienced massage therapist, including hot towels and soothing music. Her studio, where I had my facial, is both beautiful and relaxing; a quiet retreat to physically and spiritually rejuvenate. Martina's energy is so great - peaceful, healing and nourishing. After both, I felt relaxed, refreshed and inspired. Thanks, Martina, for two wonderful experiences. I'll be back for more!

MartinasO, Owner at Martina's Oasis Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful review I really look forward to have you back with us again next year.

All reviews
"money well spent"
"beach side"
"aches and pains"

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Martina is always the best massage therapist in Puerto Morelos! She is always thorough and remembers the kind of massage you like from one time to the next. She has a great studio in town, or she can visit you at your condo! She can do several in a row and her strength is always apparent. I'd rather not get a massage than get a massage from someone else!

MartinasO, Owner at Martina's Oasis Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Thank you very much for your great reviews! Always truly enjoy serving you and your guests. Look forward to meet again soon.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Based on recommendations from friends in Puerto Morelos, I booked a 90 minute massage with Martina while I was on vacation there. I've experienced a lot of bodywork in the course of my life's adventures and Martina is definitely the real deal. I second, third, fourth and etc. the other reviews posted here. Among other things, I have a long-standing knot in my left shoulder blade that has plagued me for years. Not only did Martina provide me considerable relief for that literal sore point, but that relief has continued now for some days afterward. May her hands always be blessed! She also gave me excellent advice about how to minister to that shoulder area and other problem areas in the long term. She is simply one of the best massage therapists, I have ever consulted. I will look forward to more work with her when I return to Puerto Morelos.

Thank you so much for your great reviews Timothy. I look forward to seeing in Minneapolis this summer and hope your shoulder keeps improving and that you are still using the little tricks I have showed you.

Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

Having just read the other reviews, I have to say I totally agree with all the praise given Martina. Not only does she know just what problem areas to zone in on, but she listens to and responds to a persons special issues. I have vertigo and can't lay flat on my back, and Martina gave me a comfortable wedge pillow to lean back on. I am a follower forever more. I also love her really cute and funny dog, Emma.

Thanks, Martina. See you next year.

Bonnie

MartinasO, Owner at Martina's Oasis Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Thank you very much for your review. Really look forward to your return next year.