“Best pizza ever!!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 3, 2014

We found this gem of a restaurant last year during our stay in Puerto Morelos and ate there twice in two weeks. This year we returned twice again and found their pizza and salads to be as delicious as ever. Everyone we recommended this place to came back with the same comments--they make the best pizza we have ever had. And it tasts just as good when one heats the leftovers the next day. The chef is willing to split a pizza into two types of you are a couple who can't agree on the same toppings. My husband and I also shared the salad that has nuts, goat cheese, cranberries, mandarins, and greens--an awesome combination. The homemade bread is also excellent, but it sells out quickly. The restaurant does a huge carry out business (no delivery). There is limited seating at the restaurant. Mosquitos tend to come out at dusk, so bring some spray/lotion or ask the server to use some of what they keep on hand. They open at 4 p.m. and are closed on Mondays. They now have a beer and wine permit. Service is super friendly and excellent. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed February 3, 2014

This is a great place to enjoy an amazing pizza. Very reasonably priced, many combinations to choose from, and the most amazing crust. Quaint and rustic with outdoor seating and friendly service.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

After reading the good reviews, I was curious to find this restaurant,even though my friends were not pleased with the idea of having pizza in Mexico, preferring to try traditional Mexican dishes.
It happened that we found I Wanna Pizza right on the street where our house was, 3 minutes walk, so I couldn't miss the opportunity.
We ordered 4 different pizza (we've eaten at home) and everybody was impressed and surprised how tasty, delicious pizza we had.
So we come back another day and we repeated the pleasant experience. Was just good as before, and the price was reasonable.
Don't miss it !

Reviewed January 24, 2014

There are a lot of people that say go to this restaurant and that restaurant because the pizza is the best. I would have to say that these guys nailed it. Good job and keep it up. Oh yeah, they probably bake the best bread in town too.

Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

This place is about a block north west of the town square (on the same street north of the new OXXO) on the west side of the street.

The service was excellent, and the infierno pizza was delicious! Their crust is on the thinner side. The toppings generous, but not overwhelming. Price was reasonable - 460 pesos for 2 pizzas, bottle of wine, and 2 sodas.