“Best pizza in Puerto Morelos!”
Review of I Wanna Pizza

I Wanna Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

Reasonably priced, goat cheese & prosciutto pizza was fantastic. Pizzas each fed 2 of us with some left over.

Definitely a nice surprise after weeks of tacos & seafood.

Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

This Is the second time we have been to I wanna pizza and have loved it both times! The pizzas are very unique and offer a wide range of flavor. Tonight we got the Germany pizza and the I Wanna pizza. Both delicious but the Germany pizza was a hit. Quite an interesting combination of ingredients but had outstanding flavor. The crust is cooked to Perfection. The waiters are all very friendly and inviting. The ambiance is also relaxing (may want to bring some mosquitoe repellant) and pretty. The prices are also very appropriate. They recommend 1 pizza for 2 people. We were a family of 4 and ate to our fill and still had some leftovers we happily took home. Enjoyed our trip to I wanna pizza thoroughly.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

I only purchase pizza when I travel. At home, I make my own pizza from scratch.

I Wanna Pizza was my family's favorite go to spot for take-away pizza. We would put in our order for pizzas. Then, we would go to Martin's for bottles of red wine. We would return to pick up the pizzas then return to our condo to enjoy them with the wine.

We always ordered the Caprese Pizza as I don't like meat on a pizza. The second pizza was varied to my family's taste. We found that two pizzas were the perfect amount for four adults.
The pizzas were flavorful & filling. They were as good as the ones at Chimichurri's. I wanna Pizza was closer to our condo. So, we tended to go there.:)

Reviewed January 6, 2014

We ordered several pizzas during our stay to take to go. Fresh ingredients, good quality pizza. Kids loved it and it made excellent leftovers for the beach. Prices good similar to Pizza Hut specials in the US but much higher quality ( much higher !!!). Off the main road but nice walk through a nice neighborhood. Staff very friendly!!

Reviewed January 6, 2014

I can't say enough about the food and service here. We went twice this time and each time it was stellar. The owner is always making sure everything is top notch, the cook is friendly and skilled and the waitstaff is fun and approachable. The I Wanna pie is out of this world as are the meat and cheese tray apps.We ordered several different types of pizza and they were all unique and tasty. BUT the thing that makes a pizza in my opinion is the crust and they have nailed that. It's crisp and chewy the way it should be. I wish I could give them more stars. DO NOT miss this place when you go.

1  Thank NYRGuy