“Amazing pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Every time I've eaten here it's been amazing culinary experience, I had such a great dinner last night!
The product itself is top notch, the sauce is spectacular, and all the ingredients tastes so fresh and flavorful!! the pizza is outstanding. I don´t know which one is my favorite so far, cause all of them are so delicious!!
The staff is awesome and also the service, you actually feel at home here.
If you want a really good pizza and the best service, I wanna pizza is definitely the best choice.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I wanna pizza is by far the best pizza place I ever been, it's bohemian environment, personalized service and attention to the detail make you feel special.

This is not the first time I enjoyed the place, so I just ask Marcos (the chief) for the special of the day and it has been always over my expectancies.

If you visit Puerto Morelos and you don't eat in I Wanna Pizza consider yourself never been there! ;)

Reviewed January 28, 2013

You might easily miss this place, but it is worth seeking out. The dough is freshly made by hand
and the offerings should please any taste. The "plates" are slices of log, as is the platter the pizza is delivered on. They don't serve alcohol, but I believe you can go to any little nearby tienda and grab yourself a cold beer to have with your pizza. Otherwise, soft drinks are available.
The pizza was very tasty, and much better than one we had at another local establishment. We would definately eat here again.

1  Thank glassguy54
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We came here because of the reviews! Started with a caprese bruschetta: tomatos, cheese, balsamic vingar and toast that was fantastic. Then we had their outstanding onion pizza-so good. We brought white wine and beer, then had to go next door to get cups with ice. Its a small place that fills up fast, but worth itif you have to wait.

1  Thank FF184
Reviewed January 21, 2013

We ordered the "Lola " late one night to take home and have for lunch the next day...we ended up eating it 2 days later, warmed up in the oven and it was quite yummy ! It also took them only a few minutes to make. We would eat here again.

1  Thank justjoy66