“Wow, the reviews were right....its great!” 5 of 5 bubbles

I Wanna Pizza
Ranked #26 of 137 Restaurants in Puerto Morelos
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Taunton, Massachusetts
“Wow, the reviews were right....its great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

Great pizza, and good size ones, we ordered 4 for the 5 of us, and the waiter and cook laughed, but we planned on taking the leftovers home for lunch regardless. Great pizza, wish they had beer on site, but a store right up the street took care of that problem...highly recommended to visit!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank jeffpags

Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Without a doubt, the best pizza place I ever tried in la riviera maya!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012

This pizzeria's location just 2 blocks from the beach, makes it a perfect place for eat after a refreshing swimming in the turquoise ocean, the staff is very polite and always smiling, they play nice happy music all the time, and you can see how's your pizza is made, you definitely feel like home when the owners gives to you a warm welcoming.
The selection of pizzas is large, totally original and each one of them scrumptious!! if you are not to hungry or for a perfect appetizer, try the bruchetas, yummy yummy!!
Very good prices for the variety and quality of the ingredients they use, people drive 30 min across the riviera maya highway for great pizza, from Playa del Carmen to Puerto Morelos and also from Cancun, don't forget to visit this place if you come to la riviera, I'm sure your gonna enjoyed the experience as much as we did

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Diane P
Gypsum, Colorado, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2012

After reading all the wonderful reviews, my husband and I had to try this place! This is hands down some of the best pizza we have ever had! Thin crust,and the sauce is just the right amount! Service was great and we enjoyed watching them make the crust. We will be going back for sure!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank hdsaint
Puerto Morelos, MX
“Best Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2012

Without question one of the best pizzas you will ever eat if you are thin-crust person. And the bruchetta should satisfy anyone with a thick crust craving. Unique toppings and combinations add to the great taste. On my visits they wre unable to sell alcohol but we were able to bring our own beer/wine

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank PuertoMorelosFrank
Montreal, Canada
“2 nd try ! 2 nd Yummiiiiiiiiii! best pizza ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2012

I arrived yesterday from CUN!

I had the chance to visit again Puerto Morelos and we tried some other rests. but we decided to return again to I wanna pizza that by the way the vocal sound of I wanna sounds like Iguana the logo has an iguana too very original name !

I cant describe how yummy this pizzeria ! is... the ambiance is so cool very playa del carmen style chill, relax, the perfection combination for a rest located near the ocean! the pizza is so original and different, try to imagine tangerine or nuts with a wine sauce or goat cheese on your pizza! its a beautiiiiful combination of well harmonized flavors by the Chef and the personal working there because is a small place are so nice and personal !!!

My second thumbs up ! for this rest again !
Thank you I wanna for a super yummy dinner in Puerto M.
Cheers.