“Ignore the negative reviews”
Review of Pangea

Pangea
Ranked #31 of 139 Restaurants in Puerto Morelos
Cuisines: Caribbean, Mexican, Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 16, 2014

My husband and I were in PoMo last week and went to Pangea 2 times. We were warmly welcomed by Lucas. We had gone to our condo first and then decided to head to town for a light meal and, a drink. Lucas noticed that we had a long day traveling and, really catered to us personally. We had marquerita's which were excellent. Then we had several beers which were ice cold. I ordered the guacamole which came out in a big bowl. It was fresh and very tasty. We also tried the calamari which was very light and not rubbery. The second time we went back my husband had pasta in a light curry sauce with apple and onion. It was delish!! I had a shrimp sandwich which was very, very good. We will definitely visit Pangea and Lucas again when we return to PoMo!!!

1  Thank Simone C
There are newer reviews for Pangea

Reviewed June 7, 2014

Great location, breath taking view, yummy food! What more could you ask for? See you again when we are in Puerto Morelos for 2 weeks this summer.

2  Thank Tykymy
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Overcrowded, overcrowded, overcrowded. Not so cold beer. Bad service with worse attitude. I still don't understand why my friends like this place so much.

1  Thank Cristobal G
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

Bad food, bad service, bad location.

Food- was cheaply made and lacked much flavour
Service- didn't come back to give more drinks, or ask about my uneaten food, or ask if it was good or not.
Location: 6pm and it was a local drunk fest. Dozens of Teenagers walking around drinking beer. Local men drunk at 6pm walking around in a group with a garbage bag full of beer.

I'll never come to Puerto Morelos again.

2  Thank mike M
Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

Loved the location and the food! Also, it was one of the few places that had both cranberry juice and Vodka. We really enjoyed breakfast here and the appetizers for snacks midday. The location is facing the beach so you get a wonderful breeze which cools you down and keeps the mosquitos away!

1  Thank Kimberleigh C